• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Falkor omega directions

Mj30wilson900

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Jul 25, 2020
    Missouri
    Anyone have any instruction on the use of the dracos barrel adjustments combined with the adjustable gas key adjustment? Their is a youtube video for the gas key adjustment but nothing for adjusting the dracos barrel in conjunction with the gas key. Falkor states they only sell a manual with the Petra. Any ideas?

My buddy owns a Petra and fucked the gas system all up by trying to adjust both gas block and key. We sat with falkor on speaker phone at the range and they told us the barrel is preset and you're only supposed to adjust the gas key on the carrier.
    Long story short it took about twenty minutes to get it straightedout again. Hope this helps.

Semper fi
    Horner

My buddy owns a Petra and fucked the gas system all up by trying to adjust both gas block and key. We sat with falkor on speaker phone at the range and they told us the barrel is preset and you're only supposed to adjust the gas key on the carrier.
    Long story short it took about twenty minutes to get it straightedout again. Hope this helps.

Semper fi
    Horner
    Ok great one less thing. It would have been nice to put some information on the website regarding that. Don’t know why they wouldn’t.

Not too sure man, but hopefully this will help you find your way on the range 🤙

Semper fi
    Horner

Take adjuster out of gas block. Run 6/32 tap all the way through expansion chamber and install a 6/32 cap screw of a length that allows the the adjuster to be tightened to lock it in place. That way you have a workable adjustable gas block. I would recommend a stainless cap screw and antisieze compound on the threads of it.

Reactions: Mj30wilson900