• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s fantasy lesbian couple

Jordana Brewster and Morena Baccarin
Nina Dobrev and Camilla Belle
Rachel Bilson and Josie Maran
Diane Lane and Jullian Moore (circa 2000)
Daniella Ruah and Emmanuelle Chirqui
Kate Beckinsale and Emily Blunt
Olivia Wilde and Emmy Rossum

Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima and Erin Heatherton......
1502201_22d94f5d.jpg

You guys are thinking about this all wrong. I would pick my wife with megan fox or jessica alba or any number of the other good selections that way I could at least benefit from it.

With George being spelled Cynthia Daniel in this case

I know, I was just thinking about this old joke...

Really Old Joke said:
"I met a gorgeous blonde at the bar last night. I ended up going home with her and her twin, and we had sex all night long"

"Oh wow! How did you tell them apart?"

"Her brother had a moustache..."

It just hit me, the stunt doubles of celebrities.....

Kate Beckinsale and Alicia Vela-Bailey from total recall

STUNT%2BDOUBLE%2521%2BMeet%2Bthe%2Bcelebrity%2Bstunt%2Bartists%2Bwho%2Bmake%2Bthe%2BA-list%2527s%2Blives%2Ba%2Bwhole%2Blot%2Beasier%2B%2B3.jpg

You can't have too much of a good thing!

There was a lesbian couple that used to go to the same gym I did, late at night when it wasn't so busy. We had similar workout routines, and I got to know them a little bit over time. I let them know I wasn't renewing my gym membership one night, and later that week they said they were sorry to see me go, and gave me a nice Timex sport watch. I was a little confused by the gift for a second, then realize they misunderstood - I wanted TO watch, not A watch.