• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fat lt col vindmans looking for a new job

Boy the Army sure hatches some winners, doesn't it?

None, NONE, of the services are innocent of insubordination these days......well maybe the Coast Guard.

Im hoping the Space Force seeing as its starting clean slate will be manned by Patriots.

Reactions: 1J04
None, NONE, of the services are innocent of insubordination these days......well maybe the Coast Guard.

Im hoping the Space Force seeing as its starting clean slate will be manned by Patriots.

While you might be right, the Army is running away from the pack.

USMC held four positions of serious cock blocking - JCS, CoS, CMC, SecDef - Good riddance!

Dude, I get it. I don't know WTF the Navy's brass been up to lately, but I gotta tell you the Army has an all star squad:
  1. Vindman: traitor going behind the CinC's back to undermine him with foreign govs
  2. Bergdahl: coward who deserts his post and unit
  3. Manning: god damned freak of freaks and classified information leaker still walking free.
  4. Hassan: deliberately gunning down his comrades in arms
The last time Navy traitors (Walkers et al) were found out, they went to prison ASA-fucking-P

How Bradley Manning is still breathing is a mystery to me.

Dude, I get it. I don't know WTF the Navy's brass been up to lately, but I gotta tell you the Army has an all star squad:
  1. Vindman: traitor going behind the CinC's back to undermine him with foreign govs
  2. Bergdahl: coward who deserts his post and unit
  3. Manning: god damned freak of freaks and classified information leaker still walking free.
  4. Hassan: deliberately gunning down his comrades in arms
The last time Navy traitors (Walkers et al) were found out, they went to prison ASA-fucking-P

How Bradley Manning is still breathing is a mystery to me.

Yeah but Walker never sucked a dick.

See the recently fired Sec Nav decided to endorse Bloomberg. So much for his oath to Uphold/defend against enemies foreign and domestic.

Bloomberg is such a tyrant he doesn't want poor people to have any money to buy Big Gulps or guns.

Reactions: 1J04
Someone told me there were timeout cards in Basic... I hope thats an internet myth
You are absolutely correct! Was told that by a family friend that went thru Basic in the early 2000's. TI upsets you, give him/her, the "CARD"!! LoL! Mac:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:
I think it is important to point out that the three of them were reassigned, not fired.

While it is regrettable that they still draw government paychecks, at least they will have to quit before they can get a fake news job or become a consultant. I think it changes the way they can be compelled to testify in investigations and trials, that may be useful.

If I was in charge, I would bounce them all over the world, probably never more than three weeks at a post, all "shithole" countries and eventually fire them before their pensions vest or Trump's next term ends, whichever comes first.

Reactions: 10ring'r
I think it is important to point out that the three of them were reassigned, not fired.

While it is regrettable that they still draw government paychecks, at least they will have to quit before they can get a fake news job or become a consultant. I think it changes the way they can be compelled to testify in investigations and trials, that may be useful.

If I was in charge, I would bounce them all over the world, probably never more than three weeks at a post, all "shithole" countries and eventually fire them before their pensions vest or Trump's next term ends, whichever comes first.

Sondland was one of Trumps prime donors.

His position was payback.

He is a hotelier by trade and the left has been boycotting his business for political purposes - so much for freedom of thought from the left.

His hotels are in Portland of all places.

He is just trying to keep his boutique hotels viable.

He will go back to his primary business now and cater to communists to try and stay in their good graces - they will still hate him though now even more so because they sense he is weak and lacks conviction.

1581290355489.png

Am I mistaken or did this pos attempt to alter the record of the phone call?

That is precisely what Vindman did. His testimony is that the alterations were not substantive but did make the record more complete*.

By the time the Ukrainian conversation took place, in July of 2019, Trump should have long since drained the White House payroll of swampers. He had been repeatedly undermined by deep state loyalists, and the MSM that Trump loves to loathe has made it front page news again and again.

Vindman was certainly one of several people who colluded with the whistle blower. Trump had been poked in the eye so many times by these fuckers and done so little to rectify the situation that I find his complaints about them hard to listen to.

*The transcript was "reconstructed". Vindman didn't agree with the text of it and made suggestions for edits. There are conflicting accounts of this process but it remains clear that Vindman wanted his view represented.

Here is a take on it from the friendliest possible angle to Vindman (the NYT):

White House Ukraine Expert Sought to Correct Transcript of Trump Call

Last edited:
Reactions: 7.62willdo
Vindman was a Ranger School "chow thief!"

An Army buddy of mine told me last month that his friend was in Vindman's Ranger School class. They tried to "peer review" him out but were unsuccessful (I wonder why...). I thought to myself, what a small (Army) world!

Just yesterday morning, on Fox news, they were interviewing MOH recipient MSG Leroy Petry who brought up that Vindman was a chow thief in Ranger School! It was hilarious to watch Pete Hegseth explaining to his co-hosts what that meant! I was pleased to see Vindman "outed" so publicly.

Another example of "some people don't change..." :)

RLTW!

longebow

Vindman was a Ranger School "chow thief!"

An Army buddy of mine told me last month that his friend was in Vindman's Ranger School class. They tried to "peer review" him out but were unsuccessful (I wonder why...). I thought to myself, what a small (Army) world!

Just yesterday morning, on Fox news, they were interviewing MOH recipient MSG Leroy Petry who brought up that Vindman was a chow thief in Ranger School! It was hilarious to watch Pete Hegseth explaining to his co-hosts what that meant! I was pleased to see Vindman "outed" so publicly.

Another example of "some people don't change..." :)

RLTW!

longebow
The term buddyfucker sprang to mind!

Cheers, Sirhr