• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fat pig redirects on the NRA

WaltHer

Felipe Forevuh
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2009
hillbilluns, montucky
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...-have-to-do-with-your-mistreatment-women.html

In the movie "Forrest Gump," the vulnerable character Jenny is violently smacked by her unlikable and smug hippie boyfriend Wesley, the fictitious head of the Berkeley’s Students for a Democratic Society. Thankfully Forrest, resplendent in full military dress and wearing his fresh Medal of honor, intervenes and pummels Wesley, stopping the abuse. Wesley later half-apologizes to Jenny saying “things got a little out of hand…it’s just this war, and that lying son of a bitch [President] Johnson!”

Talk about misdirection! This scene came to mind when I read Harvey Weinstein’s inane explanation on Thursday, October 5 of his past abuse of women. He had the temerity to blame shift away from his own behavior to…wait for it…the NRA. Perhaps I shouldn’t be surprised as Hollywood liberals love to castigate America’s largest and oldest civil rights organization. But Harvey’s statement took the scapegoating to a new level. He wrote “I am going to need a place to channel that anger so I’ve decided I’m going to give the NRA my full attention. I hope [NRA CEO] Wayne LaPierre will enjoy his retirement party.”
What on earth does the NRA have to do with Weinstein's mistreatment of women?​
Incredible. First, why, pray tell, do you have any right to be “angry,” Harvey? If myriad reports are credible, then at the least, you serially abused women psychologically and used your position of incredible Hollywood power to sexually harass them -- and perhaps even much worse. Second, what on earth does the NRA have to do with your mistreatment of women?

This turds looks too old to be a millenial, but he sure seems to need a safe space, therapy cat, or whatever the fuc%. His involvement in Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill v.3, etc sure proves his reluctance to promote violence and guns (well, at least if he's not getting paid). Should have stuck with The Cryi g Game.

Fuck Harvey Weinerstain.

I'm sure Wayne and Pete Corrs are trembling in fear when they hear that fat-ass's name.

He need a place to "channel his anger".....what anger would that be?

the anger he has towards women?.....the anger he has because its been revealed hes a sexual predator?.....or would it be the anger he has towards his colleagues who used to cover for him, because now they are all lining up to throw him under the bus?

but yeah....clearly the NRAs fault youre a sack of shit......

god if this is who the NRA has as opposition, drug adicts, pedos, ans sexual predators.......it makes me gald to be a member

im looking forward to his obit. In a few years....nothing will delight me more hearing this sack of shit has OD'd

Last edited:
The really twisted and sick part of Weinscum's 'redirect' was that it had nothing to do with 'channeling his anger' or trying to follow a cause he believes in... it had everything to do with killing the story about him and stopping any charges that may be coming.

He KNEW that the New Yorker story was coming out... that the jig was up. And his twisted, sick, egotistical way of killing it was to tell all his liberal, progressive buddies "If you don't throw me under the bus, I'll spend all my time going after gun-owners... even though I made millions schlepping movies with guns in them." He was trying, one more time, to kill the news story. And NBC went along with it... but one reporter an the New Yorker wouldn't go along with his sick 'bribe' offered to the righteous gun-hating, lefties in Hollywood and the press.

He had no interest in the 2nd Amendment, one way or another. He hates it... but it wasn't his cause. But he saw an opportunity to kill the story and 'win friends and influence Hollywood scum' and he grasped at that straw in the hours before the story finally brought his world crashing down.

Fantastic... watching Hollywood consume itself. And show what cynical, thieving, worthless, self-centered, twats they all are. I hope it all burns to the ground. Movie revenues are down... and dropping still further. Their money will dry up faster than the NFL's....

Who consumes bread and circuses? The Masses. When the masses realize they have been had by elites salving them with bread and circuses... then the elites better watch their heads!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ioOOKmVJsxo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dana Perino (who, if I had a time machine I'd camp on her doorstep until she married me...) referred to Harvey Weinstein "Getting off." Oh Dana... say you didn't say that.

Well, another reason she should have married me. We have so much in common.

And she likes motorcycles with sidecars.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Mamma always says "Pos is Pos does " . Funny how for years this has been talked about and the Dem leadership and Ho)ywood dismissed it as conspiracu bs . And now they all jump on the band wagon . I also find it disturbing that claims of sex parties with underage girls have been made for years an!d yet no one is talking about that . As I recall Slick Willy was buddy buddy with this piece of shit . Hmm more cricketts . Seems the Clintons are evil incarnate .

Who did he screw over to get the cornholers of toddlers to call in the hit on him? He's relatively clean by hollyheeb standards.

Who did he screw over to get the cornholers of toddlers to call in the hit on him? He's relatively clean by hollyheeb standards.

Stuff your Klan robe up your double-wide trailer ass.

Did some hollyheeb kike corhole you into submission or what? That whole place is poison.

Did some hollyheeb kike corhole you into submission or what? That whole place is poison.

We don't do hate speech here, or so I'm told. You're everything that Antifa accuses us all of being, which is to say that they, like you, want to deal with people as stereotypes.

Personally, I'd hate to think that I could be lumped in with Antifa for any reason whatsoever.

Dana Perino (who, if I had a time machine I'd camp on her doorstep until she married me...) referred to Harvey Weinstein "Getting off." Oh Dana... say you didn't say that.

Well, another reason she should have married me. We have so much in common.

And she likes motorcycles with sidecars.

Cheers,

Sirhr

She's smokin' hot and tiny too, BUT, I fear she loves her dogs more than her soon to be ex husband...once she meets you ;).