• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Father of the year candidate

Think of it as the "before" picture — before, that is, they get to him inside.

Good job Dad.
My mind starts to think of all the cost of a trial and prison while we " rehabilitate" him. Probably in "special population" since his fate in prison is well know. Not only do right by your kid and family, but society as a whole to just finish him. He will be "fixed" and released in a few years if he goes to trial, Only to do it again if he survives prison.

While I applaud the father's action and his insane amount of restraint, this proves, however, that he isn't a 'Hide member.

We had a thread a while back detailing how to get rid of a body, and it was quite an education. We have some very educated members; PhD level in this field.

Had it been a 'Hide member, this pedophilic puke would be in chunks, and some family somewhere would be wondering and filing a missing person's report.

No reason to hide the body.
He caught him in the act of a violent felony offense. Defense of a third person.

Good for him, he could have killed him. I am kinda surprised the police didn't shoot the father, the dog and the boy though.