• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Father of the Year ... not

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Turn your volume down a bit. It isn't quite SFW. Read the description and comments for more background.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8lLfyEqgIEw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8lLfyEqgIEw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Father of the Year ... not

Holy cow that is ridiculous. I really hope the guy filming went outside and took care of business. I mean beat a kid for not catching a ball? Wow.

Having been a father to six kids, with three still to home, I just can't process this.

Somebody gimme a fucking baseball bat.......

More.....

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xVQVBJgVxyM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xVQVBJgVxyM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I'm with the talking head from the news station on this one. It's gruesome enough without making the kid forever associate baseball with an ass whooping over nothing. FWIW, this one ain't going away for the "accused."

Of course the douche hid in his house...

The dad was probably rode te pine in high school if he even made the team so now he thinks his son should be a bad ass at a sport he sucked at. He needs his ass beat and it sounds like the guy recording was going to give it to him. Poor kid, his dad was beating the hell out of him. And people wonder why kids grow up hating their parents. This is exactly why.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course the douche hid in his house... </div></div>

And you think which one is the douche?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course the douche hid in his house... </div></div>

And you think which one is the douche?</div></div>

Obviously the one who hid in his house when confronted, as per the video. Active listening, Veer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course the douche hid in his house... </div></div>

And you think which one is the douche? </div></div>

The step-father. If you watch the 2nd video with the news report it states when the neighbor went over to confront him he remained in the house. But you think whatever you want...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CS1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course the douche hid in his house... </div></div>

Obviously the one who hid in his house when confronted, as per the video. Active listening, Veer.

</div></div>

The only obvious things are that you didn't express yourself well and that I thought you capable of calumny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CS1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course the douche hid in his house... </div></div>

</div></div>

The only obvious things are that you didn't express yourself well and that I thought you capable of calumny. </div></div>

You do realize you quoted someone else's response and replied as if it were my response. Lol... And where in my actual statement did I misrepresent anyone to slander their reputation?

this guy needs a good dose of dealing with social services, that'll cool off his jets real quick. Especially as he watches the nice people take his little future all-pro away.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You do realize you quoted someone else's response and replied as if it were my response. Lol... And where in my actual statement did I misrepresent anyone to slander their reputation? </div></div>

Blame it on smart phone web browsing. I somehow was under the impression (similar avatars, perhaps?) that you were answering in your own defense. Nevertheless, you made it seem that "the douche" might be the person who was observing the activity from inside his own home. You'll forgive me if other distractions prevented me from completely absorbing the information presented in the newscast, won't you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You do realize you quoted someone else's response and replied as if it were my response. Lol... And where in my actual statement did I misrepresent anyone to slander their reputation? </div></div>

Blame it on smart phone web browsing. I somehow was under the impression (similar avatars, perhaps?) that you were answering in your own defense. Nevertheless, you made it seem that "the douche" might be the person who was observing the activity from inside his own home. You'll forgive me if other distractions prevented me from completely absorbing the information presented in the newscast, won't you?</div></div>

No, it is quite obviously worthy of the steep Tarpeian death.

laugh.gif

JK.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You do realize you quoted someone else's response and replied as if it were my response. Lol... And where in my actual statement did I misrepresent anyone to slander their reputation? </div></div>

Blame it on smart phone web browsing. I somehow was under the impression (similar avatars, perhaps?) that you were answering in your own defense. Nevertheless, you made it seem that "the douche" might be the person who was observing the activity from inside his own home. You'll forgive me if other distractions prevented me from completely absorbing the information presented in the newscast, won't you? </div></div>

Lol... You know how short my fuse is. I of all people would the first to side with the guy willing to run down and punch that shithead in the face for beating the kid over dropping a ball
grin.gif

Seriously though... Where the fuck is the Mother in all of this and I want to know what happened after the guy got out on bail. Did he go back home to mom and the step-son, did CPS take the kid away, or did the real father get temporary custody?

Well, if I was the kids father and found out some turd was hitting my son over playing catch. I would have went over there and dished out some of his own medicine. You do not treat a child like that, period.

<span style="font-weight: bold">+1</span> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's the reason why God gave us 2x4s and alibis... </div></div>

He's likely exactly the type of shit pile though that would own your house and everything else you have exactly one lawsuit after you pound his sorry ass into a bloody mud hole......