• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Father Says He Will Murder His 5-Year-Old's Killer

Re: Father Says He Will Murder His 5-Year-Old's Killer

Surprised he has made it this long without being kiiled in prison. You can't blame the Father for wanting to kill him

disgusted that this is even an issue... Shows where the legal system in this country is.

Anyone care to pay a visit to the prision with a carton of cigarettes with a few $100 bills and a copy of this article stashed in it?

Were there justice, the Dad could do it on Pay-Per-View, and all proceeds go to the family. Convicts family charged $ for ammo, Rope Propane, power tools or whatever it took to deal out the justice. 100% cure for repeated offences.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jericho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How is that 2nd degree murder? What do you have to do to graduate to 1st? That seems about as bad as it gets. </div></div>

They did it to protect the family from having to hear the details of the killers journal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In case anybody asks, the dad was with me the whole time...... </div></div>

With 'us', you mean.</div></div>

And I saw you guys the whole time, at the table next to us. Enjoying another round,,,, </div></div>

I was bartending that day, and he was there

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is one dog that needs to be put down. My bet is there are all kinds of people who would do it for free</div></div>
Amen to that.

You guys are too tuff; have you never heard of rehabilitation? Give the guy a second chance. Perhaps we can get him a job when he comes out of prison; like working around woodchipers? Feet first would be justice!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are too tuff; have you never heard of rehabilitation? Give the guy a second chance. Perhaps we can get him a job when he comes out of prison; like working around woodchipers? Feet first would be justice!</div></div>
I was about to explode with rage when reading the first part of that then I got to the end about the woodchipper and feet first and couldn't help but start laughing!

I told my friends about this whole ordeal and they couldn't have been more utterly disgusted.

The sad part of reality is that the father would probably get life in prison for 1st degree murder while the prick that deserved it got murder in the 2nd.

Our country as a whole has become soft as a soccer mom.

All I can say is that if somebody ever did that to my son it would be game over for them no questions asked.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mac the knife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Probably wouldn't be hard to find out if He has any food allergies. People die painfully from that all the time. </div></div>

Lead is toxic, but slow if you eat it... you could always... oh, never mind.

I wonder about the feasibility of a "million man march" specifically organized for a lynching.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are too tuff; have you never heard of rehabilitation? Give the guy a second chance. Perhaps we can get him a job when he comes out of prison; like working around woodchipers? Feet first would be justice! </div></div>

But first put tourniquets just above the feet and knees, Then lower him in slowly while all the time looking right into his eyes.

Dont listen to him goldie, my voices are agreeing with yours. I kinda like the razor blade, fish net, lemon juice, salt, vinagar Idea. Wait we did not have that here on this post. well I said it.

There is no level in hell good enough for that prick.

I suggest lead sap, syringe of lsd, scalpel, and tent stake, camcorder.

Knock him out, tent stake intestine to ground, shoot up with lsd, wake him up, and record for future enjoyment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bondoscustomz1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Goldie, are you seeing anyone for those voices? Just wondering.....</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I suggest lead sap, syringe of lsd, scalpel, and tent stake, camcorder.

Knock him out, tent stake intestine to ground, shoot up with lsd, wake him up, and record for future enjoyment.</div></div>

Actually, Bondo, thats thats the easy treatment. For the more heinous we surgically remove the arms and legs, strap him to a gurney then pop the eardrums, remove the voice box and tounge, then hit him up with the lsd, and look him right in the eyes as you insert a 20 penny nial into each one then, leave him on an IV for life. Plenty of time to think about the meal that brought him to this point. The brushchipper is to quick for his type.

And those are no voices in the head....well thought out and reasoned. Fuck with the children and, as my old buddy Jerry Jones used to say, "and youll wish youd never been born".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bondoscustomz1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Goldie, are you seeing anyone for those voices? Just wondering.....</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I suggest lead sap, syringe of lsd, scalpel, and tent stake, camcorder.

Knock him out, tent stake intestine to ground, shoot up with lsd, wake him up, and record for future enjoyment.</div></div>

Actually, Bondo, thats thats the easy treatment. For the more heinous we surgically remove the arms and legs, strap him to a gurney then pop the eardrums, remove the voice box and tounge, then hit him up with the lsd, and look him right in the eyes as you insert a 20 penny nial into each one then, leave him on an IV for life. Plenty of time to think about the meal that brought him to this point. The brushchipper is to quick for his type.

And those are no voices in the head....well thought out and reasoned. Fuck with the children and, as my old buddy Jerry Jones used to say, "and youll wish youd never been born".

</div></div> I'm with you on this 100%.