• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Fauci is retiring

Day one after the correction. Repeal government pensions present and past while terminating 21,000,000 of the 24,000,000 that are on the government tit. I can dream right.

There is no logical reason why 1 out of 9 working age people in the US has a government job and all claim to be against big gov while adding to the numbers themselves. :ROFLMAO: Add in the welfare rats and I wouldn't doubt that 1 out 3 people suck the shit out of uncle sam’s asshole to survive and have a paycheck composed of stolen money coming for the rest of their lives. Remember neither type of leach pays taxes. No wonder big gov’t is desirable amongst the gov/welfare sector. Easy tax free money for life. All a man has to do is sell out his fellow countryman.
Kind of ironic isn't it ? Big government employees get out of paying federal income tax, but we don't work for the federal government and we're the ones paying a federal income tax.

Federal income taxes technically only apply to federal employees. But we're still paying them.

Yep, the same ones who talk mad shit about restoring liberty but always end up doing what team blue does, just about 10 years later
They are good about campaigning on how they will make things right if only they had control of gov’t. Vote for me. Once they get in power, the ones that put them there get fucked anyhow. It’s almost like it’s all an illusion to keep the decent yet ignorant man from rebelling against his masters. 🤔 It’s obvious to anyone who is tired of living a lie.

He should be tried for treason for his funding of a CCP bio lab that caused the wuhan plague
I’m sure Wray is working on it now. The republicans have been saying that much of the corruption has been happening without his knowledge and that he is capable of fixing this right up.

They are good about campaigning on how they will make things right if only they had control of gov’t. Vote for me. Once they get in power, the ones that put them there get fucked anyhow. It’s almost like it’s all an illusion to keep the decent yet ignorant man from rebelling against his masters. 🤔 It’s obvious to anyone who is tired of living a lie.
The great Michael Malice says conservatives are progressives driving the speed limit. I’d quibble a bit and say team red and team blue but that’s a minor thing. And he’s Michael Malice, he knows a bit more about politics/world events than I do

I’m sure Wray is working on it now. The republicans have been saying that much of the corruption has been happening without his knowledge and that he is capable of fixing this right up.

“Muh baby didn’t do nuffin”

The cry of the welfare leaches of the ghetto just the same as the ones with guards in DC

what are the odds that garland arrests fauci for contempt of congress?

j4iQRy3UnFCe.jpeg

Could be…this guy Sachs @ The Lancet might be genuinely interested in the origins of Covid-19 or settling old scores with Fauci.

From what I’ve seen the last 28 months most of these “Doctors” are just gangsters in white lab coats for the new MIC (Medical Industrial Complex).

LOL .. Well that what happens when the Government tells hospitals that for every +positive COVID patient you identify and treat , we will PAY-$ you lots of money .
Government goal is the polar opposite to actually Giving Public Healthcare . Man this shit even goes back to Oldman Kaiser and Nixon recorded conversations on the 'Nixon tapes' , Kaiser and Nixon talking and laughing about setup HMO's with the goal to Charge more Money-$ for giving the public less Healthcare .

what are the odds that garland arrests fauci for contempt of congress?

j4iQRy3UnFCe.jpeg
He’s absolutely going to get off Scott free.

All the Twitter warriors are weak bitches, and only post stuff to make their base think they actually work for a living.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
He’s absolutely going to get off Scott free.

All the Twitter warriors are weak bitches, and only post stuff to make their base think they actually work for a living.

Of course he will absolutely skate. That is Government . Fauci was appointed by Gov. and will Skate by the grace of Gov.

Twitter is superficial fluff, but people are suppose to draw attention to and cull out Bad People for doing really Bad things . That is the correct thing to do .