• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fauci says it’s safe to vote

nso123

High Speed Steel Stinger
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2010
Tennessee

Probably not what the left wanted to hear from him.

I'm doing mail in voting just like the president.

lol, somebody must have found dirt on him to make him tell the truth.

seriously though, everyone is going to walmart and the grocery stores, it is insane to claim that you can't vote in person.

i think they see this scandemic has been unfolded on them

Hi,

It has to go away now that Russia has a vaccine, lol.
Neither Dems or Pubs want to spend money on that vaccine but yet they don't want to be seen as not wanting to help Americans.
Putins 5 dimensional chess got them again, lol

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

It has to go away now that Russia has a vaccine, lol.

Somewhere I heard somebody saying that the Russian vaccine was rushed into production without proper testing & enough clinical trials & has some unpleasant side effects and is being pushed for political gain...

:unsure:

Somewhere I heard somebody saying that the Russian vaccine was rushed into production without proper testing & enough clinical trials & has some unpleasant side effects and is being pushed for political gain...

:unsure:
Very possible, though it is just as possible the profits would be going to the wrong people.

Dems: Putin did this to help the president get reelected. Those Wascally Russians. :)

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
unfortunately, we can't believe 99% of what is published in main stream news. sad.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
lol, somebody must have found dirt on him to make him tell the truth.

seriously though, everyone is going to walmart and the grocery stores, it is insane to claim that you can't vote in person.

Kinda funny to have dirt on someone and it works in “our” favor if that Is what has happened.
Beings the Dems have done it for years.
Chief Justice Roberts being one of the larger supposed targets. And he must be.

BTW, speaking of dirt. Didnt Kamala Harris say we cant have Kavanaugh because of a rape accusation?
But is Joe’s running mate despite Ms Read’s accusations?

The #MeToo crew wont talk about it though. That rule only applies to conservatives

Kinda funny to have dirt on someone and it works in “our” favor if that Is what has happened.
Beings the Dems have done it for years.
Chief Justice Roberts being one of the larger supposed targets. And he must be.

BTW, speaking of dirt. Didnt Kamala Harris say we cant have Kavanaugh because of a rape accusation?
But is Joe’s running mate despite Ms Read’s accusations?

The #MeToo crew wont talk about it though. That rule only applies to conservatives
she even said she believed the accuser when i came out and she was running against pedo joe.

Reactions: powdahound76
My wife just flew to PA to bring my daughter back to college, the plane was packed full. No social distancing. Fuck this BS.

Reactions: gigamortis
Reactions: BufordTJustice
And then sometime around October 15, SUDDENLY he will change his tune and say voting is more dangerous than the 1918 flu, aids, cancer, and cooties all rolled together and you NEED to mail in your ballots, except it will be past some deadline and you won't be able to get the form in enough time to mail it back... This man is pure evil.