• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Favorite AR Pistol Brace?

bonesaw00001

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2019
Didn't see a forum post on this, so I thought I'd ask the collective masses. Not that my bank account can handle another build or that a precision rifle forum is the best place to ask...

Thanks in advance, and would love to know why your favorite is what it is!

Sba3 is pretty amazing. I haven’t tried a tail hook, but I don’t know that I’d even bother with how much I love the sb tactical.

Reactions: bonesaw00001
A smart dude who knows a lot about ARs, said the tail-hook is more rigid.

the wise men split fix helps some of that with the SBA3.

go look through @MSTN s posts in the AR pic thread above in the sticky threads.
he builds a lot of nice and very high end stuff. And sees just about everything AR related.

My vote the Tailhook. I have both and like both but I lean towards the Tailhook. I had four at one time but helping friends out I am down to one with two more on back order.

Reactions: freedom71
The SBA-4....it's better than most standard AR carbine stocks!!
20200413_172043.jpg

I have Sb folder, Sb telescoping, and Tailhook (the aluminum one). Tailhook is easily my favorite of those 3.

Reactions: gunjunkie45
What if you wanna fold it to fit in a backpack.....

There are many good options.
the top few from my research are listed here.
No one brace is perfect for every application.

really think about your use and go from there.

Ended up picking up a SBA3 from another hide member who'd PM'd me. I'll report back once I get a chance to use it!

Reactions: AMGtuned