• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Favorite gun you have shot, own, wish you shot?

EurAzn12

Private
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2011
What's your favorite gun you...

Have shot:
Own:
Wish you could shoot:

'Ma Deuce' M2 Browning .50 cal machine gun
SCAR 17s .308
25mm chain gun

Re: Favorite gun you have shot, own, wish you shot?

My M1A-

.7 MOA 20-30 rounds with no reload.

Browning M2 50 cal, M240B, M249. They are all pretty cool and the ammo was paid for by somebody else. Cant beat that.

Have shot: Barret m82a1
Own: German k43, all matching # bringback
Wish you could shoot: Dillon mini-gun

Have shot: 45-70 trapdoor cavalry carbine
Own: k98 all matching mint bringback
Wish I could shoot: 6 pounder Napoloen cannon

Have shot: MG42
Own: suppressed 10.5" AR15
Wish: Suppressed AI AW in .338

Have shot: StG 44
Own: 308 Bolt gun
Wish you could shoot: Barret 82A1

The most fun that I've personally shot are an HK21, an HK MP5 10mm, and a Thompson.

Most fun to shoot that I own is a Colt Official Police .22lr or my Remington Sendero .300 WM.

The ones I would like to shoot are, a Reising model 50, an M3A1 Grease Gun, or a full auto 10/22 built by John Norrell.

I got to shoot a mp7 at the aac silencer shoot, that was pretty cool. plus i shot a piston operated 300blk m4 that i might have to look into buying (ar 15 version of course). wish i could shoot major malfunctions 7.62 mini gun plus some of the guns noted above. i just wanna shoot em all
laugh.gif

Would love to play with Thumper.
"You got him?"
"Yeah"
"Need a flare?"
"No"

45-70 in a 12" tube sounds really cool too.
Save a lot of ammo that way.
300 win xtp is the best of both worlds for short barrel.

Have more, but no time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have shot: StG 44
Own: 308 Bolt gun
Wish you could shoot: Barret 82A1

</div></div>

I had one of those. Even with the monster brake its a handful.
If you really want to shoot one Barrett has an armourers course you can take. Teaches you everything you want to know about the M82, disassembly, repair, reassembly, and on the last day you get to shoot out to 1000 yds. Course is offered at the beautiful NRA Whittington center in Raton Pass NM. You can rent one if you dont have one, and you graduate as a certified Barrett Armourer. Course runs about $1500 but well worth it if you can swing it. And you can rent a cabin or room right at the center for about $15-20 per night. Give Barrett a call. good folks.

Have shot: M2, MK19
Own: M1A, Rem 700, 1911
Wish I could own: Minigun

Also have to add most awesome display of firepower:
CAS from a AC-130 Gunship hearing the "Burp of God" is badass but calling it in on and getting to see it's firepower firsthand is something to remember, as was the sorting through the left over's.

Favorite gun I've shot: M-60 machinegun - standing from the shoulder on full auto (from prone with bi-pod is lots of fun too).

Favorite gun I own: My first GAP custom Rem 700 in .260 - it's a laser.

Gun I'd most like to shoot: M-1 Abrams 120mm main gun - APFSDS the "Silver Bullet" at 5,100 fps plus - with suitable "reactive" target at the other end. Cranking a few hundred rounds of .50 caliber through a "Ma Duece" would be nice too!

Favorite shot: 357 Mag.
Favorite own: 308 Remy 5R Milspec w/AICS2.0; Jewell Trigger; NF scope 3.5-15x
Wish you could shoot: So so many, so little time and money!

Without a doubt, my absolute lifetime favorite was a 106 Recoiless rifle with a beehive round. the Arty guys onthe FB were helping the Infantry (it was an infantry piece) lay in the rifle as a perimeter gun on FB Veghel. Once it was set, and pretty much aimed using the .50 BMG rifle barrel that was attached, (using tracer: This many turns of travers left puts it <span style="font-style: italic">here[, then this many turns right puts it here</span>. We stood there for a few minutes, and someoen said, "well, why don't we test fire this SOB?"
Half an hour later each of us (6 or 8 plus the arty guys) had put 2-3 rounds out, both HE and beehive, and pretty much got the guys who were on that position well briefed on the gun, and had on hell of a time playing with it, running drills, and taking turns in each position.

Favorite owned: My Contender. 14 inch hunter barrel, 223, with Luepold pistol scope. tack driver on prairie dogs to 200 yds.14 inch 30/30, with a 2 power Burris pistol scope, for bear at 150 yds or less, (with 150 Gr Ballistic Tips).

Wish I had: One of everything.