• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Favorite hockey team?

shipwreck

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2011
TEXAS
What's everyone's favorite hockey team? How do you think they are doing this season?

Re: Favorite hockey team?

Got to go with the AVs and the Pens. Keep the cup down south!

College Hockey, Fighting Sioux!

Have to go with an original 6. Red Wings.

Gotta say I'm a Blues fan, even though they aren't playing well this year.

Bill

Im a die hard Ducks fan!! Yup 2nd to last place!!! Not fun!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pete H.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">College Hockey, Fighting Sioux! </div></div>

great team!too bad UND will be losing fighting sioux as their team name!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megahoser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stars.
I follow the Caps, too...because of Ovechkin (AKA - The human highlight reel). </div></div>

Dude, you live outside Denver??? where's the luv for the Avalanche?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: leprechaun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Flyers... </div></div>

See you in the playoffs!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bearwalk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megahoser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stars.
I follow the Caps, too...because of Ovechkin (AKA - The human highlight reel). </div></div>

Dude, you live outside Denver??? where's the luv for the Avalanche?</div></div>
Can't stand the Av's...Sorry. Only team I dislike more is the Penguins. When I go to Av's games, it is usually to root for the opposition. I grew up in St. Paul and lived in DFW up until recently...been an avid Stars fan since I was 3. I like the Caps solely for Ovechkin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megahoser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bearwalk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megahoser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stars.

Dude, you live outside Denver??? where's the luv for the Avalanche?</div></div>
Can't stand the Av's...Sorry. Only team I dislike more is the Penguins. When I go to Av's games, it is usually to root for the opposition. I grew up in St. Paul and lived in DFW up until recently...been an avid Stars fan since I was 3. I like the Caps solely for Ovechkin. </div></div>

Now it makes sense. Go Stars!

Hell yeah the Sabres! They can't keep the momentum going though. Either can the Bills... as my Grandma says about both teams, they're "a bunch of lazy bums!"

Being a life-long Michigan resident....Red Wings. Hockey is by far my favorite sport. When I was a young kid (45-50 years ago) I remember every Saturday night my dad watched Hockey Night in Canada and that started my interest in hockey.

Go Rangers!!

Best Rangers squad since we won The Cup in 94', it's no secret they're amongst the best in the league. Henrik's going to finally win the Vezina Trophy, he's having a career season.

Anybody got a guess where Rick Nash will end up before the trade deadline?

Tony Twist, the plager brothers, Chris Pronger... Bring on the Goon Squad
Go Blues

Red Wings have been my favorite team since they were the Dead Wings. That was before Yzerman. I see them making it all the way this year if they can stay healthy.

Texan, born and raised. Followed the Stars back when they were up North. Lived 40 minutes away from Reunion Arena when I lived in DFW, and went to every Dr.Pepper Hockey Night I could put the funds towards. I miss Wakaluk, Belfour, Ludwig, Hatcher and Modano. They are just not the same team anymore.

I have been in Colorado now for 3-1/2 years, and my girlfriend bought me Avalanche tickets for Valentines Day. Went to see them on the 10th, and they won in overtime with 1.2 seconds left. It was also Military Appreciation Night, so it was a total WIN/WIN/WIN night, all the way around!!

So now I gotta say... GO AVS!!!

DK

Red Wings! Made it 23 in a row in Joe Louis last night- although now that I've finally made a mention of it the jinx is probably on.

Original Six, The Winged Wheel, Hockeytown, a two decade long playoff streak, and the occasional thrown octopus, what's not to love? Unless you're a Blackhawks fan...

Red Wings all the way. We were fortunate to see them play in Phoenix last week. What a trip! They are so much faster in real life than on the tube, its unreal.

Rapid City Rush. CHL. Travel to half dozen games a season. These guys are hungry and play HARD!

Gotta a Jr. league here in Gillette, The Wild, catch their games on occasion.

Pro team, Avs!

Living in Calgary means the Flames. Just getting ready to run the oldest to hockey practice now.

Am a glutton for punishment, LA Kings, who are playing great after the Carter trade. But still curse the day of McSorley's stick being measured.