• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Favorite music?

Private
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2012
Good morning, ACDC Thunderstruck goes with anything... reading this forum, cleaning a gun, shooting.........

Asking me what my favorite music is, is like asking me which is my favorite air to breath.

AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Five Finger Death Punch - American Capitalist
Megadeth - Symohony of Destruction
Metallica - Enter Sandman

I saw AC DC when they were on tour for that alblum. Angus puts on a hell of a show.

Lately, I've rediscovered Blind Melon's self titled alblum. I can't get enough of it when I'm working in my shop. Drive, Sleepyhouse, Change. Excellent stuff.

I've got a couple old cd's from a band called Lucy's Fur Coat. Jaundice and How to Survive an Air Crash. They fucking rock. Kind of simplistic, but awesome when I need to get the motor runnin'.

Five Finger Death Punch
White Zombie
Everlast
Nine Inch Nails
System of a Down
Disturbed
Frank Sinatra (its hard not to like Frank)

Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Trevor Hall, or if your thinking classic you can't go wrong with Neil Young or Tom Petty...

But thats just me!

Johnny cash is my favorite but I like it all country, hard rock, classic rock, dubstep, old rap from when I was a kid, but I do hate new rap and all POP

For the most part I could live with just 80's metal all day, but I love Strapping Young Lad, Carcass, Angel Witch, and a ton of prog metal like Opeth, Dream Theater, Pagan's Mind, etc.

Blues. All day long evey day it's blues, blues, blues. And some Tom Waits.

-David

Joe Bonamassa,Outlaws,Marshall Tucker,Eagles, Allman Brothers,Little Feat,And just about anything Southern rock