• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Favorite rings?

Re: Favorite rings?

http://www.americanrifle.com/scope_rings/default.asp
m3g3scoperings_1134_detail.jpg

I started out with Seekins and I've never had any reason to try any of the others.
I've got Seekins bases on all of my rifles and I can swap any of my scopes to a different rifle in less than 10 minutes.

I liked the Bobro engineering 30mm QD mount I had on my 1-4 accupoint. Would buy another without hesitation.

Had a set of NF ultrlights that were really nice but needed to get rid of them due to moving to a larger objective scope. Ended up with a set of the ARC third generation rings and like them even more than the NF. Both are great rings and cannot imagine anyone NOT being happy with either.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oosickness</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.americanrifle.com/scope_rings/default.asp
</div></div>

+1 </div></div>

Yup. Ted, if you're watching, hurry up and make my rings for my CZ452!!!

Steel - Badger
Alloy - Seekins

Overall - Badger
Value - Seekins

I've got Badger steel, Nightforce alloy, Bobro and US Optics. Honestly as far as I'm concerned they all perform the same. They all work well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlakeJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oosickness</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.americanrifle.com/scope_rings/default.asp
</div></div>

I like how those engage the rail, are they the only ones that make rings with that kind of feature? </div></div>

If someone else out there is making them that way they would be in violation of the patent protecting that interface design.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kaptain86</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What rings do you like best for an AR platform? </div></div>

Bobro if I plan on taking it off/on. Any of the above in about 1.4" height...tall on some...x-tall on others.

I haven't had too much experience with a lot of different rings over the past few months, but I currently own 2 rifles with scopes, and both scopes are held on by swfa rings. Very nice for the money, but like I said I have never had experience with others....

those rings picture above look cool! I'm sure they perform great too!!!

I have Badger and Seekins and both are excellent. Seekins are great value for money.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kaptain86</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What rings do you like best for an AR platform? </div></div>

LaRue for all Aimpoint, ACOG & scope (SPR) mounts

I just got a set of american rifle company rings.I like them alot

Been running TPS rings and bases on my last couple builds and have been happy thus far.

TPS steel, simple, functional. Have had Weaver tac, and Burris XTR, had no issues with either still run the Burris, don't care for the large dimensions.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ggmanning</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kaptain86</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What rings do you like best for an AR platform? </div></div>

Bobro if I plan on taking it off/on. Any of the above in about 1.4" height...tall on some...x-tall on others. </div></div>

I'm not sure which ones that would be on the SWFA website, I'm looking to get a BORBO mount from them since I have a trade in credit.

This one I think would work for an AR platform with a 30mm tube (5-20x50 SS)

http://www.bobroengineering.com/view/product/7/

Seekins rings are top quality at a reasonable price. Once I tried them I was hooked. No need to look at anything else.

I like Seekins and Aadmount rings with the slight edge to the Aadmount. I wanted to try the tps but could never find any in stock for the size I needed.

Love the Nightforce UL's and just received a set of the alloy IOR 35mm rings that look and work quite nice.