• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI Director

All letter agencies are either an overstep of Fed authority or the Congress unconstitutionally delegating their power to unaccountable entities - what the hell are we paying them for?

18425193_443867699308894_4603697131801212472_n.jpg

All these 3 letter agency's enforce laws that congress passes. They don't make it up on their own. If you are wondering who is at fault for unconstitutional laws being passed/enforced look in the mirror. We voted for the asshats that passed them. Drain the swamp? What a joke that is. At the rate we are going now, you would have better luck emptying the ocean with a spoon and a bowl.

Each
All these 3 letter agency's enforce laws that congress passes. They don't make it up on their own. If you are wondering who is at fault for unconstitutional laws being passed/enforced look in the mirror. We voted for the asshats that passed them. Drain the swamp? What a joke that is. At the rate we are going now, you would have better luck emptying the ocean with a spoon and a bowl.

They don't so much enforce laws as they do backdoor the law making process by issuing CFRs which carry the weight of law or will make you poor if you don't obey.

Does OSHA enforce law or regulations? EPA?

ICE enforces Federal Immigration law except when ordered not to.

FBI should enforce laws for crimes that cross state lines or be an assisting agency when states need resources.

The Mil should handle our international strategic interests.

Federal Prosecutors should prosecute crimes across state boundarys or international involving civilians

Military prosecutors should prosecute military/strategic crimes

State prosecutors should prosecute crimes within their borders

State and Federal can Appeal to the Supreme Court.

The people the Mil would deal with fall either under UCMJ or Law of War

Each needs to stay in their lane and quit clusterfucking under the overlap.

It started a lot earlier but commie Upton Sinclair and his book "The Jungle" opened up a path to power circumventing the Congress through agency that has created the leviathan.

Last edited:
I am getting on board the Convention of the states under article 5 effort. This election bought to light the "deep state" and how devious it is, I am wondering how far they will go to maintain power, just how far will they pusgh it and how hard will the freedom loving population of this land push back. The swamp needs dismantling and a sudden dismantling and defanging.

Last edited:
I am getting board the Convention of the states under article 5. This election bought to light the "deep state" and how devious it is, I am wondering how far they will go to maintain power, just how far will they pusgh it and how hard will the freedom loving population of this land push back. The swamp needs dismantling and a sudden dismantling and defanging.

THIS. It is time for a convention of states. It is the only clean way for a reset. Otherwise its business as usual, loosing freedoms a millimeter at a time.

THIS. It is time for a convention of states. It is the only clean way for a reset. Otherwise its business as usual, loosing freedoms a millimeter at a time.

I fear you are mistaken in this. The Convention of the States could take our freedoms all at once rather than a mm at a time. George Soros, Hillary Clinton & Barry Obama will be much larger at a convention than you and I. I think it would be much better to spend the next eight years clawing a few meters of freedom back.

Don, I dont think that losing more freedoms is the issue, the issue is we lsost too many already and the Soros/subversive scumbags already control the conversation through the reeducation and indoctrination camps we call universities and the MSM, invoking article 5 was designed just for the circumstance we find ourselves in as a country, the last failsafe so to speak before the ultimate failsafe is used. End of the day the prescribed amount of states has to sign on so I have less fear of coming out with less freedom than more. I trust the states not the insidious Federal swamp we let get out of control.

https://www.conservativereview.com/...the-constitution-from-an-article-v-convention

I fear you are mistaken in this. The Convention of the States could take our freedoms all at once rather than a mm at a time. George Soros, Hillary Clinton & Barry Obama will be much larger at a convention than you and I. I think it would be much better to spend the next eight years clawing a few meters of freedom back.

If we have a convention of states and these traitors try to pick up the ball and run then it's time to dance. At least we will know. Its all in the open then.

Don, I dont think that losing more freedoms is the issue, the issue is we lsost too many already and the Soros/subversive scumbags already control the conversation through the reeducation and indoctrination camps we call universities and the MSM, invoking article 5 was designed just for the circumstance we find ourselves in as a country, the last failsafe so to speak before the ultimate failsafe is used. End of the day the prescribed amount of states has to sign on so I have less fear of coming out with less freedom than more. I trust the states not the insidious Federal swamp we let get out of control.

https://www.conservativereview.com/...the-constitution-from-an-article-v-convention

Well thanks Jerry, I think we are in agreement that we should try to pass along the freedoms our fathers passed to us. I'm 100% agreed we should take back as much as we can, using the ballot box and electing politicians who will be for us.

If we have a convention of states and these traitors try to pick up the ball and run then it's time to dance. At least we will know. Its all in the open then.

Time to dance? We just won an election, we have a guy who is going to do his best to appoint judges who are on our side. The Judges the last guy appointed are going to have to work their way through the digestive system of democracy, like a turd. Like a turd, the results of Obama will stink for a long time.

It's been in the open and nobody is dancing . Everything that Trump tries gets shit on either by the Dems or the Republican that won't get on board and support Trump . We have already spoken and the usual suspects in the Senate and Congress are basically giving the American people the finger . We have Federal Circuit Judges overstepping the bounds and issuing injunctions that have no power yet everyone comes to a screeching halt . You have the heads of the letter agencies perjuring themselves on a daily basis and no one doing shit about it other than Comey . Devin Nunes was the first one to tell the truth and was driven away . Even all of the General Flynn shit is just that , shit . They have had all of the investigation materials and he did not do shit . Now you have an ex AG who is fabricating testimony . If there were evidence it would have been documented and presented . This Whore is a Clinton/Obozo concubine lying for her next per diem . George Soros need I say anything . Michael Bloomberg , same shit different name as are Cuomo , Feinstein , Reed , Pelosi , Warren , Schumer , Casey from Pa is just another ball washer . And again the dance floor is empty . If you think that the left will not just bide their collective time to finish flushing what's left of this country , your rights and the Constitution , you need to quit smoking that shit . We need to bring everything and everyone to the midterm elections squared and hope and pray that the libs and spineless shitbags like McCain get cleansed from their seats . Our legally elected President , the one that promised to stop taking in people that want us dead , was stopped by "Deep State " . We were told no you have to take people into this Country that want to kill you and I . We were told that we have to keep taking in illegals that collect Welfare in several different states with illegal Social Security numbers . We have to give them everything and free educations . Oh and you and your family can pay for it all and are entitled to nothing HA HA HA HA HA HA HA . P.S. we will continue to steal millions if not billions of your hard earned dollars while fucking you and your family to the grave HA HA HA HA HA . And the Dance Floor was empty .

Last edited:
The election of Trump was just a step in the right direction. It remains to be seen what he can accomplish or has the will to accomplish.
They, the entrenched, are not going down/out without a fight. They occupy every level and agency.
We have been complacent and some are still. Draining the swamp in all reality could/should send a damn cruise ship full of assholes to prison.
Never going to happen when the foxes are judging the foxes.

R

It was Tucker301 who posted the outstanding meme that pointed out that "Election 2016 would be known to history as "The peaceful attempt."

I think that's about the best summation of last year's election and the current state of affairs.

Tucker... post again if you would. It was a rather important sentiment.

Cheers,

Sirhr

It's been in the open and nobody is dancing . Everything that Trump tries gets shit on either by the Dems or the Republican that won't get on board and support Trump . We have already spoken and the usual suspects in the Senate and Congress are basically giving the American people the finger . We have Federal Circuit Judges overstepping the bounds and issuing injunctions that have no power yet everyone comes to a screeching halt . You have the heads of the letter agencies perjuring themselves on a daily basis and no one doing shit about it other than Comey . Devin Nunes was the first one to tell the truth and was driven away . Even all of the General Flynn shit is just that , shit . They have had all of the investigation materials and he did not do shit . Now you have an ex AG who is fabricating testimony . If there were evidence it would have been documented and presented . This Whore is a Clinton/Obozo concubine lying for her next per diem . George Soros need I say anything . Michael Bloomberg , same shit different name as are Cuomo , Feinstein , Reed , Pelosi , Warren , Schumer , Casey from Pa is just another ball washer . And again the dance floor is empty . If you think that the left will not just bide their collective time to finish flushing what's left of this country , your rights and the Constitution , you need to quit smoking that shit . We need to bring everything and everyone to the midterm elections squared and hope and pray that the libs and spineless shitbags like McCain get cleansed from their seats . Our legally elected President , the one that promised to stop taking in people that want us dead , was stopped by "Deep State " . We were told no you have to take people into this Country that want to kill you and I . We were told that we have to keep taking in illegals that collect Welfare in several different states with illegal Social Security numbers . We have to give them everything and free educations . Oh and you and your family can pay for it all and are entitled to nothing HA HA HA HA HA HA HA . P.S. we will continue to steal millions if not billions of your hard earned dollars while fucking you and your family to the grave HA HA HA HA HA . And the Dance Floor was empty .

Ah the midterm elections. Maybe that Paul Ryan guy and the Tea Party candidates will take back the country.

If the solution involves Paul ryan we are screwed...he is part of the problem.

60 Minutes reran their 2014 interview with Comey tonight. Interesting in retrospect. Back then they portrayed him as a pillar of Constitutional justice and unwavering integrity.
Equally interesting that they didn't rerun it immediately after he outed Hillary as the criminal she is.
I think the way they portrayed him in that interview got into his head, and he came to believe that he alone was our Captain America.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/james-comey-fired-fbi-director-in-2014-60-minutes/

Ah the midterm elections. Maybe that Paul Ryan guy and the Tea Party candidates will take back the country.

Really more about sending the same message as the Presidential election . Enough is enough : stop . We are tired of your bullshit : stop . One way or another this shit stops : stop . On another note it is still good to see that the disgust for the bullshit is still there . I was beginning to worry that everyone in the Country was mentally and emotionally burned out from having to invest the energy processing what is going on here in Sodom and Gomorra .