• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI says it’s hunting Iranian assassins intent on killing Trump & Trump era administration officials

I guess voting machines could elect this dude again

They won't need them,10,000,000 + illegal immigrants of witch over half are of legal age to vote. yeah i know,conspiracy theory,right !..misinformation

I just always assumed that Trump survived his term and the time since then because he has the best team of mercs (nowadays called contractors) that money can buy and they keep an eye out for everyone, including SS.

Reactions: TexPatriot
I just always assumed that Trump survived his term and the time since then because he has the best team of mercs (nowadays called contractors) that money can buy and they keep an eye out for everyone, including SS.
He better. Because it's through governmet supplied protection is how they get to people.

Remember the one honest SS agent that was left standing in the street after the driver and another SS agent in JFK's limo drove off and left him.

So.....is the whole "no ID to vote" thing making sense to y'all yet ?

Maybe it's the ICE and BP dudes collecting names of the WAYYYYYY over 10 million illegals at the border thing ?
Those mail in voter people will never know what hit em.