• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FDE NIGHTFORCE scopes (and mounts) finally available to COMMERCIAL MARKET!

jb1000br

Jason@EuroOptic
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2001
On my Belly
Nightforce-Dark-Earth-Scopes.jpg

Only available to military users till now - NF finally launched a line of FDE items - scopes and mounts! Mounts are on their way from NF now and the scopes are to be in transit yet this month! Get preorders in now to lock yours in!

FDE NIGHTFORCE SCOPES AND MOUNTS

Thanks!

Jason

Are these going to be the only FDE models released?
No ATACR 4-16 or 5-25?

Reactions: Supersubes
Just dropped a pre order this morning for a 7-35 fde t3 and matching mounts! Perfect timing for my fde sp10m that’ll be ready soon.

Reactions: blksno
::Eagerly Awaits ATACR 735 Locking Elevation Turret Model::

• Love
Reactions: 96C
Why did they make it so shiny? I don’t understand why all these companies are not using a matte finish instead of a gloss. At least this is one think S&B does right.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Why did they make it so shiny? I don’t understand why all these companies are not using a matte finish instead of a gloss. At least this is one think S&B does right.
That's the difference between anodized aluminum and cerakote

Was this always the case or did NF also release taller unimounts? I remember their Ultralight mounts only went to 1.5".

Was this always the case or did NF also release taller unimounts? I remember their Ultralight mounts only went to 1.5".
The UltraMount line introduces the 1.93” optic centerline height mounts.

I dont even like S&B scopes that much but pantone is the master race of fde scopes.

If I had to SWAG it, I’d say they don’t want to house the hundreds of phone calls they’d get when soma guy puts it in rings and then he moves it later because the eye relief isn’t right and the finish is different, promptings calls to bitch about the finish on their brand new scope.

Or not…

I don’t think they are going to sell mil-spec atac’s to the public. Would be cool though.
I mean no one thought they’d sell FDE optics to the public either. Would definitely be cool though. Hell, I’d settle for a 735 with the 416x42’s locking turret.

1650359725153.gif

Still waiting on the 4-20 with the wonky elevation turret... Come on Nightforce, throw me a bone

That NF anodizing color looks just like the Vortex Razor color to me

Reactions: RRW
That NF anodizing color looks just like the Vortex Razor color to me
Having seen them in person the colors are definitely different. The NF anodizing does very from a greenish hue to a more tan-brown from what I saw.

Wish they would listen to those who have been asking for more reticle options.
The Mil-XT and MSR2 are the only two they should offer. Everyone who refuses to accept those as their reticles, shall be forced to forever use a Duplex with capped turrets.

I wish they would restart their reticle swap service for the F1 NXS and ATACR models.

The Mil-XT and MSR2 are the only two they should offer. Everyone who refuses to accept those as their reticles, shall be forced to forever use a Duplex with capped turrets.

I wish they would restart their reticle swap service for the F1 NXS and ATACR models.
I agree but the MIl-C is good to but goddamn I love the MSR 2. I like the SKMR as well.

No more tremors. Ever. They are hideous.

Reactions: BCX
I agree but the MIl-C is good to but goddamn I love the MSR 2. I like the SKMR as well.

No more tremors. Ever. They are hideous.
Ok ok ok…the Mil-C is pretty great as well. The Mil-R can also go take a walk with the Tremors.

“I have a dream that the Mil-XT, Mil-C, and MSR2 will one day live in The Hide where they will not be judged by the color of their scope’s body but by the content of their reticle design.”
-MLK (if he was about that LR life)

I believe they are also releasing a FDE 1-8 ATACR as well as nx8 1-8. The DMx Reticle is now an option on the NX8 1-8 and capped e/w is standard.
As I was set on the PLXc this really throws me for a loop. The reticle is the biggest hang up for me on the NX8

Reactions: TheOE800
I believe they are also releasing a FDE 1-8 ATACR as well as nx8 1-8. The DMx Reticle is now an option on the NX8 1-8 and capped e/w is standard.

Any idea when these will be available? They aren't showing up on their website yet.

View attachment 7852080
Only available to military users till now - NF finally launched a line of FDE items - scopes and mounts! Mounts are on their way from NF now and the scopes are to be in transit yet this month! Get preorders in now to lock yours in!

Thanks!

Jason
What does FDE stand for? F Democrats Everywhere??? Sorry, just couldn't resist it. But the question still stands, I'm only at the Nightforce SHV level scope so far.

View attachment 7852080

Thanks!

Jason
Stalking a ATACR 7-35x56 in FDE to replace black version on my Barrett MRAD MK22 which is coyote brown. Black will move over to the Titanium Gray MRAD.

that looks like the vortex razor color

If we are talking the same color, and about the same price, I’ll take the razor

For a company that banks off the mil lifestyle thing, surprised they didn’t go with a more flat spectactical finish.

that looks like the vortex razor color

If we are talking the same color, and about the same price, I’ll take the razor

For a company that banks off the mil lifestyle thing, surprised they didn’t go with a more flat spectactical finish.
Color is definitely different and varies in color due to the anodizing. Based on the .mil versions I saw all over SHOT.

Reactions: patriot_man