• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Fed Ex, UPS and USPS are all working VERY short handed

gr8fuldoug

Supporting Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2006
Old Bethpage NY
www.cameralandny.com
Camera_Land-728x90-12220.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

I just wanted to do a quick post about shipping/delivery times. We have been getting many phone calls in reference to orders & tracking #'s that are not updated and extended delivery times.

Fed Ex, UPS and USPS are all working VERY short handed. Delivery times during these difficult times are longer than usual due to the shortage of people at all these services. Joel and I are doing everything we can to get all orders processed and shipped within 1 business day. Yesterday Joel was here at 5:45am (I'm a slacker and didn't show till 6:30) and we were here till 6:45 last night making sure every order was processed, boxed, labeled and ready to go out.

Please be patient if a package takes a little longer to arrive to you. Please understand if the web site of these delivery services are not updated as frequently as they once were. These delivery people are working their asses off getting packages picked up, checked in and delivered. They are working harder than ever as more packages are being shipped and they are all working with reduced crews.

So keep those orders coming and we will keep getting them shipped every day and they will get to you :)

Check out our Recent Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Hey Doug, I wanted to reach out and see if you had a moment to chat about a spotting scope I had my eye on your website. Wanted to call in today to pick your brain, let me know when is a good time to ring in!

We appreciate you guys and your hard work and efforts!

Look forward in chatting soon.
-Josh

Reactions: gr8fuldoug
Thanks again for your time Doug! Order placed. Can’t wait to check the S2 out

Why would anyone want to work at UPS when the government pays them $600 per month more than they used to make just to stay home and watch tv?

Reactions: PAYDIRT
I work for UPS and love my job. Yeah we work long hours with no AC, but I'm not pouring concrete anymore....now that is hard work!!!
Thanks for the bone Doug, keep on busting your hind ends for us working stiffs!!!!
I'm in the market for a scooe for my CZ 22....

Reactions: Grouper and Moose
Free bump for Doug, even with the all the delays, he shipped a purchase same day and got here a few days later. Appreciate the prompt customer service sir!

short handed, but in my recent experience their efficiency & CS is still top notch,at least out here in the semi sticks.

I work for UPS and love my job. Yeah we work long hours with no AC, but I'm not pouring concrete anymore....now that is hard work!!!
Thanks for the bone Doug, keep on busting your hind ends for us working stiffs!!!!
I'm in the market for a scooe for my CZ 22....
Hard work never hurt anyone , I am still pouring and finishing concrete . It’s nice to stand back and look at something you built with your hands . Thanks to all the brown trucks the don’t load and deliver by them self

Hear you there Grouper.... I loved building houses and seeing it being done.
Same when I did road construction, loved that too.
We have a small center so we have to unload the semi and load our own trucks.

To be fair Doug, I ordered a pair of binos from you on Saturday, and they got delivered across the country on my door Monday lol... Those guys are busting ass

To be fair Doug, I ordered a pair of binos from you on Saturday, and they got delivered across the country on my door Monday lol... Those guys are busting ass
Some orders are moving great and others are taking 10 days. No rhyme or reason. Just wanted to post a heads up so guys are aware.

They've been getting bigger than Christmas time volume with all the online ordering going on for essential goods for the home and have lots of folks out due to the current situation

Reactions: SD Carpenter