• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Federal 175 grains on Sale at Cabela's - $19.99

JSTARSZ

Lefty's Rule
Minuteman
  • Feb 6, 2008
    Wolftown
    I was in Cabela's this past weekend when I saw they had a sale for Federal 175 and 168 Grain Sierra Match Kings - $19.99 a box of GM762M2 ammo. Basically the same as M118LR. Of course I am in no way affiliated with Cabela's I just saw a great sale and thought I would pass it along.

Federal 175

Re: Federal 175 grains on Sale at Cabela's - $19.99

It's been that price for at least a month (at least here in Phx). A friend picked up a bunch at that price. We shot a bunch in his Savage and it grouped just as well as the regular non-military FGMM. Good stuff at a good price.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nimzoblanca</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's been that price for at least a month (at least here in Phx). A friend picked up a bunch at that price. We shot a bunch in his Savage and it grouped just as well as the regular non-military FGMM. Good stuff at a good price. </div></div> That was the first time I have seen it at that price. I normally reload all my ammunition but it was at a price that I just couldn't turn down.

Nice prices

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barfly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palmetto State Armory has FGMM 175gr at $18.99 and 168gr at $17.99, all day, everyday.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/308-762-ammo.php

</div></div>

just ordered 200rds today. Usually the 175s are $21 a box, wonder why they dropped, but yes, 168s are $18 everyday. Best deal in town

Yeah I don't think palmetto state armory's prices can be beat on fgmm. The shipping is cheap if you buy half a case or a case.

ye guys are so lucky to have ammo so cheap. a box of 20 rounds of match 168gr 308 costs about 36 to 38 euro here in Ireland, thats about 48 to 50 usd !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hiddenmongoose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ye guys are so lucky to have ammo so cheap. a box of 20 rounds of match 168gr 308 costs about 36 to 38 euro here in Ireland, thats about 48 to 50 usd !</div></div>

mongoose- are yall allowed to reload in Ireland?

I was literally just there.. missed this sale

only since last year, and even so its a pilot scheme that was introduced for our f class shooters who belong to a certain club.so even though the equipment is available unless your a part of this pilot scheme its illegal to reload.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dcskater602</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was literally just there.. missed this sale </div></div>

I don't think you did. I bought 6 boxes on line. It looks like the sell is still on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Don-n-Texas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dcskater602</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was literally just there.. missed this sale </div></div>

I don't think you did. I bought 6 boxes on line. It looks like the sell is still on.</div></div>

Still on, I just ordered a case. Free shipping now until 12/16. Code WSANTA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barfly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palmetto State Armory has FGMM 175gr at $18.99 and 168gr at $17.99, all day, everyday.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/308-762-ammo.php

</div></div>

yeap they have been and are the cheapest!!
    Just wish they handled Blackhills,there reman match 223 stuff is pretty good.