• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

federal 215 or 215M primers.. where are youuu!

i dont get it, why can you find bullets and powder before you can find primers, surely they can crank them out a LITTLE faster!

Palmetto State Armory had some at their storefront last week. First time I've seen them in months. Seems like they are slowly starting to trickle out.

Brunos shooting supply has them. I forewarn you though. You are going to wait at least 4 weeks and you will not be able to contact them. They have a 4000 count minimum because its a waste of hazmat fee for 1000. They are also jacked up a little in price. I have had 3 orders from them since the sandy hook incident. He has earned my business since he seems to be the only one putting highly wanted items these up for sale. Midway... Brownings ect ect haven't had anything worth a damn in stock since nov.

Brunos is also a good place for powder and brass. Keep checking daily if what you want isn't in stock. He will get it eventually. I assure you this. You just got to be patient after you order.

My local shop has 5 if not 10k 215's on the shelf.
215-343-3103

Primers are like rimfire ammo, they are the easiest things to hoard without spending a lot of money.
That's my opinion on why they are in such short supply.

I found some at Bruno's, but there are pretty backed up, and somewhat difficult to get a hold of. They seem to be the only ones carrying what I want though...

I found some at Bruno's, but there are pretty backed up, and somewhat difficult to get a hold of. They seem to be the only ones carrying what I want though...

I just ordered some through them, how long do you think it will take to ship them out?

The website says 2 weeks on non hazmat. I'd guess 4. The last order I made was 500 308 Lapua brass and it took 2 weeks. That was a few weeks ago.

I think mine shipped within a week of placing my order...maybe 10 days? I'd have to double check my order date, but it was definitely reasonable...

Hope that helps...

Just got in an order of powder, primers, brass and bullets from Bruno's. Turn around was under 10 days on my order. Even with prices being a little higher than what they should be, it was worth it to get my supplies without having to wait a month to get it.