• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Federal ammo production/supply

Great video. REally explains what's going on. Loading that much ammo, u can see why no primers. Gotta catch up on ammo first. Thanks Federal

Great video and thanks for sharing. Kinda puts it in perspective.😎

I too liked the video...for the most part.

I liked him taking time to address his customers, I liked him debunking conspiracy theories and other BS, I liked him showing us the factory hard at work, I liked him pointing out that this is all made in America stuff by American workers.

I didn't really need to hear how tired he was of hearing this or that. Suck it up, buttercup. It comes with the CEO title and pay.

By the by, did you notice what appeared to be a total lack of investment in modern/new machinery by the prior jerk off private equity group. Doesn't look like a nickel has been invested in that plant's infrastructure in 20 years. I may be wrong, but that's how it appeared to me.

I got an email notification that MidwayUSA had Federal SPP’s at 6:49pm yesterday evening... but I was away from my computer for like 5 minutes, and they were sold out at 6:55pm lol!

So they’re making them and shipping them it seems... just gotta be lucky enough to grab them in the few minutes you can lol!