• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FedEx has a new delivery service called "DeadEx Ground"

Train has more loot, two major lines through the twin cities with the Union Pacific and Canadian Pacific. Someone needs to tell them to line up on the tracks or go play in the hump.

Reactions: Zeroit
Anyone else impressed with the relatively steady camerawork while running? It shows you what his priority really was when he was running.

The thug's family will argue that the driver should have seen the thug's leg in the side view mirror of the tractor and immediately stopped. The problem for FedEx is that Missouri is a "pure comparative negligence" state. That means that if a jury finds that the thug is 90% at fault and the truck driver is 10% at fault, the truck driver/FedEx still has to pay 10% of the damages. They will argue that the thug would have turned his life around and pursued a white collar career so they can ask the jury for $5,000,000 or $10,000,000. Ten percent of that is a lot of money.

It's BS. Many other states have "modified comparative negligence," where the thug's family would not recover anything if the thug was more than 50% at fault. I think that is the better rule.

Just looked at your post real good. The reason the Franchi ran in semi or pump is because it probably choked when it ran on semi. I tried a couple of their semi shotguns (poor man's Benelli) none of them ran worth of shit.......Now back to Fedex's newest commercial "No thugs will stop us from getting your package on time everytime"

When I had a SPAS 12, I'd learned (and was told by the previous owner) that only 'Hot Loads' in 2 3/4" actually cycled the action. Slugs and SSG's type of thing. Not very much would cycle it. But THOSE cycled it just fine. Very VERY lots of fine.

Now, back to your previously scheduled idiocy-amok programming. :D

Anyone else impressed with the relatively steady camerawork while running? It shows you what his priority really was when he was running.

The thug's family will argue that the driver should have seen the thug's leg in the side view mirror of the tractor and immediately stopped. The problem for FedEx is that Missouri is a "pure comparative negligence" state. That means that if a jury finds that the thug is 90% at fault and the truck driver is 10% at fault, the truck driver/FedEx still has to pay 10% of the damages. They will argue that the thug would have turned his life around and pursued a white collar career so they can ask the jury for $5,000,000 or $10,000,000. Ten percent of that is a lot of money.

It's BS. Many other states have "modified comparative negligence," where the thug's family would not recover anything if the thug was more than 50% at fault. I think that is the better rule.
-
( I am pretty sure ? ) , FedX is commercially carries US Postal for transfer/dropoff to USPS along with other contracts they carry for ( there is that legal angle ).
There is States Law, ..but there is a lot of in depth Fed. Reg. code Law attached with ( Commercial Interstate commerce ) being conducted on Federal interstate /Fed. funded State Hwy's , in the United States, along with old Fed. law/reg. that is grandfathered in . I am pretty sure there is a portion of it, would pertain to, Assault, attempt murder, High jack and blocking of commercial interstate commerce ?
The deal is ( i don't know ? ) were they blockading a Federal interstate/state Hwy ? . because if so . With the right Lawyer, and I am quite positive FedX Corp. has some of the Best on retainer. The Driver of that commercial vehicle will not be prosecuted on any level .
I don't think Union lawyers are going to step in, as FedX Pilots I think are totally Union backed, but the Commercial road drivers ( I think? ) are not . Still FedX does not need the bad press with hanging out one of there commercial drivers for prosecution, Just like the same FedX Lawyers want No Part of repercussions with there driver getting murdered by rioters blocking a interstate commerce .

I got to get a cattle guard cause I ain't stopping.

Hit 4x4 high and the gas, maybe lock the differential if it gets greasy.

Screw thier road block attack.

-
( I am pretty sure ? ) , FedX is commercially carries US Postal for transfer/dropoff to USPS along with other contracts they carry for ( there is that legal angle ).
There is States Law, ..but there is a lot of in depth Fed. Reg. code Law attached with ( Commercial Interstate commerce ) being conducted on Federal interstate /Fed. funded State Hwy's , in the United States, along with old Fed. law/reg. that is grandfathered in . I am pretty sure there is a portion of it, would pertain to, Assault, attempt murder, High jack and blocking of commercial interstate commerce ?
The deal is ( i don't know ? ) were they blockading a Federal interstate/state Hwy ? . because if so . With the right Lawyer, and I am quite positive FedX Corp. has some of the Best on retainer. The Driver of that commercial vehicle will not be prosecuted on any level .
I don't think Union lawyers are going to step in, as FedX Pilots I think are totally Union backed, but the Commercial road drivers ( I think? ) are not . Still FedX does not need the bad press with hanging out one of there commercial drivers for prosecution, Just like the same FedX Lawyers want No Part of repercussions with there driver getting murdered by rioters blocking a interstate commerce .

I've had several cases where FedEx was involved. To the extent that FedEx has contracts with the government, that does not give it immunity from a lawsuit. You are correct that there are defenses the driver/FedEx will have based on the circumstances the driver was in. But those defenses are for the jury to consider; they don't make the case go away. Almost daily, I see big companies pay settlements that they should not pay because they fear the unknown of what a jury will do. Having tried a lot of cases, I generally have faith in juries. But corporate bean counters and decision makers are often less inclined to roll the dice and go to trial, especially in death cases.

I do not think the driver will be criminally prosecuted.

I've had several cases where FedEx was involved. To the extent that FedEx has contracts with the government, that does not give it immunity from a lawsuit. You are correct that there are defenses the driver/FedEx will have based on the circumstances the driver was in. But those defenses are for the jury to consider; they don't make the case go away. Almost daily, I see big companies pay settlements that they should not pay because they fear the unknown of what a jury will do. Having tried a lot of cases, I generally have faith in juries. But corporate bean counters and decision makers are often less inclined to roll the dice and go to trial, especially in death cases.

I do not think the driver will be criminally prosecuted.
-
It good that there is Vid. and audio recorded and copied, The dissection of audio with attackers, rhetoric used and the large number of attackers involved on the attempt of forcefully removing the driver from vehicle .
?? This for sure will go to grand jury 1st . as long as common sense is Not thrown out the window, (should be) , enough evidence presented to Not prosecute .

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Hey, people don't like late packages. Can't say I blame him.

I was just busting his balls a little about Franchi semi auto shotguns. That particular model Franchi may run great in semi mode, but I did have a couple of their regular semi shotguns that seemed to choke not matter what the weight of the shot shell I tried.
It was the only Franchi I ever had. My SPAS cycled full 2 /34" loads or slugs like a scalded ape, but you had to pump it for trap loads (yeah I did that) had to hit em right out of the thrower, which was one of our unlucky friendso_O . Young and dumb. Gun was totally unpractical, cylinder bore, 21" barrel if I remember right. Sold it to put myself through school & bought a proper hunting rig (Bennelli SBE + a ER Shaw riffled slug barrel) a few years later, still have it, never getting rid of it.

I saw another video. They had already opened the front container and getting boxes out. If you gonna be stupid, you better be tough.