• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FedEx no longer shipping firearms.

And if it’s lost/damaged/stolen you’re fucked as soon as you tell them what it really was and they deny your insurance claim for shipping prohibited items 😂
Maybe. I ship with fedex and they have paid the insured amount and no one asked what was lost.

If you ship the action and barrel not put together can you call it firearm parts?

Funny a guy just shipped a rifle to me from Fla to my FFL using FedEx and no problems? He was a private party as well.Is it just certain states?

I just shipped a shotgun to a smith for work via fedex. Generated a label online, it didn’t ask for contents. Arrived safely and in time.

Funny a guy just shipped a rifle to me from Fla to my FFL using FedEx and no problems? He was a private party as well.Is it just certain states?
I know the local hub in Fort Walton Beach, Fl will not unless the manufacturer sends a shipping label, just went thru this on an RMA. This was early February.

Maybe he didn’t tell them what it was. Most likely you can do that and not have any issues from what Many say but I’ll follow their policy just in case some bullshit happens. It’s a minor inconvenience and it’s not insurmountable

I have had shipments stolen or lost with every shipper, and had to provide proof of value from an original invoice of some type. DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS. No firearms, thankfully. This is going back to the 90's. In one case, the FBI got involved (two $7k laptops in a row thru DHL.)

When I last shipped a firearm to a 'smith across the country, the rules specifically stated it should not indicate the contents in any way.

The rules are all spelled out but be prepared to provide evidence/documentation if it goes wrong.

Then you haven’t filed a claim with them because they always ask. They want proof of value, that’s how that works.
I ship with them weekly and they have never asked.... But they have only lost 3 packages i think in the last 10 years.

How did they explain the signature?
They didn’t explain to me or FFL. I’m sure they had to tell the ATF something, but I don’t know…. Would have liked to be a fly on the wall though.

Buy the shipping label through Gunbroker. You can put any company name on it you want and they don’t ask. See photo.

Attachments

• 8FD86E4E-8A65-47E2-8BBF-5598CF317658.png
    8FD86E4E-8A65-47E2-8BBF-5598CF317658.png
    493 KB · Views: 64
That always works. It's the best tool to hold shippers responsible for these "lost" firearms.
Yup. The ATF knows that FedEx tracks that package everywhere/all the time....if it's missing it's stolen. Not lost. Someone at FedEx knows where and when that box went missing.

VooDoo