• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feds release the real purpose of the balloon.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    1675818509282.png

Is anyone going to watch his State Of The Unintelligible bullshit? I'm not, but I'm sure it will be littered with gaffs and lies.

Could turn it into a drinking game. Every time he lies, blames the former administration or loses his place reading the TelePrompTer, you take a shot. I don't know if my body could take that much alcohol poisoning though.

What would of been hilarious if all the republicans walked in with little white balloons , Biden would be so distracted that all he would be able to do is drool and piss his pants.

What would of been hilarious if all the republicans walked in with little white balloons , Biden would be so distracted that all he would be able to do is drool and piss his pants.
    Helium balloons, and let them go all at once.

Reactions: Ichi and candyx
    Ms Stadium doesn't want to play a drinking game, and I go down on her when he says "previous administration" and she goes down on me when he says "MAGA" was another failed game idea, so we just decided to play a little later without an idiot involved.

Twitter : Jill Biden just kissed Kamala Harris’ husband on the lips.

I guess Jill is jumping ship again .

Going to do the dinner dishes & clean the bathroom.

Maxwell
    Far more enjoyable than the drivel LGB will spew. I would volunteer to clean up the homeless camps of LA, Portland, San Fran or Seattle in the nude before subjecting my self to watch the clown show.

Reactions: Maxwell
    Far more enjoyable than the drivel LGB will spew. I would volunteer to clean up the homeless camps of LA, Portland, San Fran or Seattle in the nude before subjecting my self to watch the clown show.

"Aw com'on" Those camps are filthy, disease ridden, plague holes." Thats as disgusting as saying "I'd eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from."

I'll save my self the aggravation he's a liar always was always will be