• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback List

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Good-To-Go

*Krebaum
*Beenjammin
*0724/1030
*bachelorjack
*todd606
*rwest309
*herofish
*Double3
*cecchino76
*bogey41
*hk dave
*MCSO1357
*gunslinger169
*softcock
*OhioFarmer
*SNIPERS4DUMMIES
*matt2143
*tc_firefighter311
*jaycoux
*haroldwilson
*pwc001
*heytonyman
*Monmouth
*2ndrgrbn83
*NOMAD
*Jon A
*Saf3sh00t3r
*buckaroo73
*boelt63A
*theriddler
*devldogs55
*JCGodfrey
*Bison Tactical
*ddd007
*BigCountree

Won't Deal With Again

*Amsdorf - shitty packing job on a $4200 Schmidt Bender optic. Wrapped it in 2 trash bags and considered that to be acceptable. Also said the optic was professionally mounted yet ring marks were left on the scope. Not a big deal but leads me to believe the optic wasn't "professionally mounted" as he said it was.

He described it as being "like new" yet neglected to mention the parallax knob had the paint chipped off in one spot about the size of a ballpoint pen tip. I looked through the 20 photos and found it in one photo, which I had overlooked, but he still neglected to mention it in the listing. An optic that is "like new" does not have such blemishes as mentioned.

When I brought all of this up to him via email, he proceeded to tell me I was "whining" and that I should be grateful to have received such a great deal, in spite of everything previously mentioned.

If you deal with him, do so at your own risk. I am not the first to have an issue with him and probably won't be the last.