• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback on Manners T4A with Badger Mini Chassis

richardca99

Private
Minuteman
Dec 24, 2008
On Wednesday, I'll get my new T4A with Badger Mini Chassis and DBM. For those of you who have it, please tell me you LOVE it, as it's an awful lot of scratch for a stock. I went back and forth between it and the McMillan A5, but, in the end, I have several McMillans and wanted to try the Manners. Color is molded-in olive. The rifle is a M700 5R in .308.

Love mine... Ordered another mini-chassis in a T6A because of the quality that Manners puts into their product.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I have a McMillan A5....just one. Multiple Manners...

One thing I neglected to consider when ordering was whether or not the mini chassis bottom metal will work with a Jewel trigger or whether I'll have to do some inletting.

That's a pretty solid endorsement. Any idea on the Jewel question above?

Jewel should be fine. I use Timney with no problems or modification needed.

I have two and am totally satisfied. Run Jewels on both with no issues. Manners not only puts out an excellent product, their customer service can't be beat.

REally liked the Stock, did not like the MCSystem, sold it. Shudda stuck with the T4 and Surgeon DBM - just my pref.

I've got a T6A with Mini-chassis and I LOVE it. I see no reason to buy a stock that needs to be bedded ever again.

I just picked up a Manners T4A Mini-Chassis for my 5R , as well. Haven't had it out yet, but plan to this weekend. I think you'll love it!

I have the Manners T4-A. I love it because I can use AICS AW mags. Having a short magazine that can hold 10 rounds double stacked is amazing. I can shoot more positions as the magazine is not in the way as much. It is so solid, especially with a Jewell trigger. You will love it.

Recently got mine and so far only have about 80 rounds through the gun since the new stock but I have got to say so far it has been great. Once I got the riser adjusted properly it fits like a glove now.