• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feeler for Comp. in Pa.

miker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2002
Emporium,Pa
OK, Am thinking of putting on a "CARLOS" type match here in Pa. We would score in the pitts and the target would be a B 27 LVMPD, All shot from 1000 yds. Rules are NOT finished yet, Just seeing if people are interested.
Can handle 25 shooters per relay.

After "Carlos" match, we can shoot movers from 200 to 600 yds,

This will be in Oct.

If interested , please reply to this thread or PM me here

miker

Miker, Sent you a pm about 3 weeks ago regarding the 2013 Carlos match in NJ... would like to know what you think
jpags

Miker,
What comes to mind is that all the guys in NJ, NY,CT, MA , etc, might be questioning the length of drive for a one day match Vs. your fun, fantastic two day sniper shoots! Maybe add a mini-tactical (7-8 stages) on second day?
Mike

Miker,
What comes to mind is that all the guys in NJ, NY,CT, MA , etc, might be questioning the length of drive for a one day match Vs. your fun, fantastic two day sniper shoots! Maybe add a mini-tactical (7-8 stages) on second day?
Mike
This is kind of what I was thinking. In any case, it might be the next spring match before I make it out your way again. I have a week long 3-gun match commitment in Sept and other local matches lined up for Oct/Nov. So to keep the wife happy I limiting myself to one more big match this year. Not to mention I have some gear upgrades I need to do.
Thanks,
David E.