• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Fella I just met. Great Guy!

Re: Fella I just met. Great Guy!

isn't that the creature from the lost lagoon (Black Lagoon?) that is the mascot of either the SEAL training command or of an active SEAL team?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^^^^^ding ding ding WINNER!

I happen to have been in Coronado and was given a tour of the SEAL training base and area. They have all the TOYS!!! </div></div>

what is the secret handshake required to get such a tour?

Hmmmmmm,

Haven't seen him in some years but as I recall he was NOT posted in front of a barracks room window. Just say'n.

Cheers,

Doc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doc76251</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmmmmmm,

Haven't seen him in some years but as I recall he was NOT posted in front of a barracks room window. Just say'n.

Cheers,

Doc </div></div>

He's just right outside the Quarterdeck of the NSWC in that pic, probably where he's always been. Behind the pullup bars on the Grinder.

I have met this creature in person. it was in my good friends retirement photo.