• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Few pics of my M21 with Atlas and Nightforce

madppcs

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2011
    Forest hill, Louisiana
    So here she is. Its got an Atlas mounted with a Sadlak front rail, NF 3.5x15 MOAR. She's extremely fun to shoot.
    IMG_3180.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3178.jpg

IMG_3177.jpg

IMG_3176.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

IMG_3171.jpg

I dont normally have the bipod extended out that far to shoot. But it works well to get over the log. You can also see my steel plates in the distance. The furthest is 800yds if I move my shooting position farther back from here.

Im using 168gn Federal gold match. And for hunting, I use 168grn Barnes Vortx match grade.

Thanks for looking

Re: Few pics of my M21 with Atlas and Nightforce

Thanks for giving me more reason to hate Massachusetts.

Sweet rifle, scope and bipod. Hell of a range. I think we gotta put you in charge of checking "man cards" around here. Your shit is WIRED! Nice all the way around. Happy thanksgiving.

Hey, may be a weird question on an old thread but how did you mount your bipod? Did you have to alter your m21 like I've seen people on YouTube (not the best reference) do?
    thanks
    Dan

I didn't modify the bipod. I dremeled away some material inside the handguard to make room for the sadlak hardware. If I remember right, there's some YouTube videos that are step by step.