• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FFS Tactical

Never heard of it, don't see it on their site, where are you seeing a 'tactical' version?

I know AB has a 'tactical' version but not aware of FFS doing same.

6B033A5D-F021-4D3B-99A1-92D2B7B777A6.jpeg

The 'Tactical' version was made up by agency request. It does not display the 'Turret Solution' as a separate field, in theory to avoid confusion when there is a scope correction factor input. The buttons at the bottom are now vertical, so more text is displayed. The engine is the same I'm not sure what the current version is, and as I recall Delta V has some additional features that did not get added to Tactical, like loophole calcs.

Personally, I'd upgrade to Delta V, but not because it has better solutions.

The 'Tactical' version was made up by agency request. It does not display the 'Turret Solution' as a separate field, in theory to avoid confusion when there is a scope correction factor input. The buttons at the bottom are now vertical, so more text is displayed. The engine is the same I'm not sure what the current version is, and as I recall Delta V has some additional features that did not get added to Tactical, like loophole calcs.

Personally, I'd upgrade to Delta V, but not because it has better solutions.
Corey, are you saying that the solutions with the tactical would be close to Delta V, I was under the impression that tactical was Delta III