• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

FGMM 175's on sale at Midway

Re: FGMM 175's on sale at Midway

Anyone got a $20 code? I can't get one to apply (and the one posted here doesn't activate till 2/10).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dean5101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone got a $20 code? I can't get one to apply (and the one posted here doesn't activate till 2/10).</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">tag until the 10th </div></div>

Discount codes generally won't work on ANY on-sale products. Here are the typical restrictions with the discount codes (there are others, but this is the quick list):

Special Reminders & Exclusions:
• Can only be used once.
• Sale, clearance, out-of-stock and Nightforce products do not count towards the total.
• Gift certificates do not count towards the total.
• Can only be used on midwayusa.com. No phone, fax or mail orders please.
• Cannot be used with any other promotion code, or combined with Dealer, Birthday or Special pricing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dean5101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone got a $20 code? I can't get one to apply (and the one posted here doesn't activate till 2/10).

</div></div>

Cake and eat it to?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cake and eat it to? </div></div>

Sometimes.
laugh.gif

QUOTE FROM MWUSA e-add "ATTENTION! This s a limited production load from Federal. There is a possibility that the cartridges will be nickel plated instead of brass."

Dont know if that makes a difference but they did put up a notice ?
Nickel vs. Brass any ballistic differences?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Cheaper, everyday price... </div></div>

This is what I got from them:

Please e-mail us at [email protected] with any questions.

We do not have enough available to fill your order.
Federal Gold Medal Match .308 175gr Sierra MatchKing BTHP 20rds

You tried to purchase 10 when we are currently out of stock.

This item has been automatically removed from your shopping cart.

Got my case of 200 from Midway today. They were all brass, no nickel cases. All boxes were of the same Lot. I shot a few to compare to some older 175's and they shoot the same.

Tried to order but they won't ship to ny. =(

NY or NYC? Just wondering. I've had them ship ammo to me up-state without a problem....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: soleus123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tried to order but they won't ship to ny. =( </div></div>

Anyone got a SH discount code that works on this?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hugo121175</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NY or NYC? Just wondering. I've had them ship ammo to me up-state without a problem....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: soleus123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tried to order but they won't ship to ny. =( </div></div> </div></div>
They won't ship ammo here to the city.

10-4.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAGUA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hugo121175</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NY or NYC? Just wondering. I've had them ship ammo to me up-state without a problem....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: soleus123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tried to order but they won't ship to ny. =( </div></div> </div></div>
They won't ship ammo here to the city. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dean5101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone got a $20 code? I can't get one to apply (and the one posted here doesn't activate till 2/10).

</div></div>

Cake and eat it to?</div></div>

What good is cake if you can't eat it?

Got a batch of them a few days ago, all brass from the same lot.

Will probably get more later if the pricing and their inventory lasts.

They are still in stock just ordered 200 yesterday, get em before they sell out. Great price.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NoahbodyImportant</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Cheaper, everyday price... </div></div>

In stock and cheaper than MidwayUsa </div></div>

incorrect

Order not processed
Your order could not be completed for the following reasons:

Please e-mail us at [email protected] with any questions.

We do not have enough available to fill your order.
Federal Gold Medal Match .308 175gr Sierra MatchKing BTHP 20rds

You tried to purchase 1 when we are currently out of stock.

This item has been automatically removed from your shopping cart.

Has anyone who placed an order not received brass? If so, any difference in performance? I found another great price for FGMM labeled 7.62 instead of .308 Has anyone used them, and do they perform the same?

I picked up some of the same from palmetto state for 19.95 a box a couple weeks ago. FYI

K

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tailwind</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone who placed an order not received brass? If so, any difference in performance? I found another great price for FGMM labeled 7.62 instead of .308 Has anyone used them, and do they perform the same? </div></div>

Just got mine today by UPS, checked all 200 and they are all brass, don't know what the +/- of nickel plating are though, never used any.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JerkeeJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmm, nickel plated instead of brass? </div></div>
I recieved mine already, they were brass not nickel.

Thanks! Just placed an order

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NoahbodyImportant</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palmetto Armory now has them in stock.

http://www.palmettostatearmory.com/1752.php

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cttbax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just ordered 400 rounds.."....I hope it is all BRASS! I cant stand nickle cases.... </div></div>

400 arrived today, all of em brass!!!!!