• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FGMM bargain

Re: FGMM bargain

Wow, that is a good deal. Found an old box of 168's laying around the other day from 6-7 years ago. Same price.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPCactus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope the 175's will come down to that price!!! </div></div>

Anybody know <span style="font-weight: bold">WHY </span> the 175s are so much more expensive?

Figures i just blew my wad at cheaper than dirt at $22 whatever a box for a case .... oh well, may be good time to order more.

Know why the 168's are getting cheaper...because everyone is buying the 175's and now the 175's are getting harder to find in stock.

If you guys only knew what their overhead is on that stuff you wouldn't feel right even paying half that. My guess is that Federal has about $2-3 in a box of FGMM 168 or 175 SMK for that matter. This is why I encourage reloading.

I used to buy 168's by the case for $300.00. See it today for $36.00 per box some places.

If I would have known this, I'd have bought a truck load.

It is saying they are out of stock. Who bought up all their ammo?

wink.gif