• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FGMM Shooters

Ratbert

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2007
Concord, NC
Any of you FGMM shooters sitting on a stack of 10rd plastic trays you'd like to get rid of for the price of shipping and a 6 pack of beer? I'd really like to get my hands on 30 or 40 of them.

Re: FGMM Shooters

I've got 140 pieces of once fired FGMM brass in the box's and sleeves I'm selling for $40 shipped. I wasn't really wanting to split them up though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any spare...??..?? I wold like to pick some up also....</div></div>

It's the mods keepin' a brother down, man... they're always poachin' on my threads...

redneck, I was hoping to get more trays for less $$ per tray (since I don't need any 308 brass) but if I can't find any other options I may suck it up and try to resell the brass or something. I'll let you know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any spare...??..?? I wold like to pick some up also....</div></div>

It's the mods keepin' a brother down, man... they're always poachin' on my threads...

redneck, I was hoping to get more trays for less $$ per tray (since I don't need any 308 brass) but if I can't find any other options I may suck it up and try to resell the brass or something. I'll let you know. </div></div>

Awe hell no....

I am second in line.....

Wow, I didn't realize that the little plastic holders were worth a six-pack each!

I've been reusing mine for my handloads but for that price I can let them go to you.

That is unless you were talking about 30-40 trading for 1 six-pack. Even that isn't a bad deal for someone that tosses them out.

I'll hold on to mine until the price reaches a case of beer each.

ive got 12, but they got boolits in em, you are just wantin the plastic trays if im readin that right?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ive got 12, but they got boolits in em, you are just wantin the plastic trays if im readin that right? </div></div>

yeah, just the trays. I was hoping some LEO who's dept mandates FGMM might have a drawer of the little buggers just sitting around taking up space. The RedTac carriers are just a touch too big for my purposes, the FGMM trays are the perfect size, but unfortunately I've only got a handful of them.

I pick mine up at the shooting ranges. I'll call them and see if they have any, and pick them up next time I'm there. I've got probably 20 or 30 I could spare, if it helps. Let me know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I pick mine up at the shooting ranges. I'll call them and see if they have any, and pick them up next time I'm there. I've got probably 20 or 30 I could spare, if it helps. Let me know. </div></div>

That would be perfect. I've tried looking around my local range but it's mostly shotgunners who occasionally break out a box of Remington soft points to sight in their A-bolt once a season. I'll send you a PM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I pick mine up at the shooting ranges. I'll call them and see if they have any, and pick them up next time I'm there. I've got probably 20 or 30 I could spare, if it helps. Let me know. </div></div>

I could only be so lucky.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cluebat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oops, I've just been throwing mine out. I'll start saving them up for you guys. </div></div>
Always save trhe sleeves. You could sell them.

I used to shoot at a private range, and they went through a ton of Fed boxed ammo with the sleeves. They make good ammo holders for hunting or match shooting.

I don't have as many laying around as Chad seems to have, but I am sure I have at least an extra 12-15 that I have picked up in the last couple months at the range. I will check when I get home this evening on an exact number.

Ratbert...Chiller...which ever one of you still needs some after Chad hooks you up, just let me know and they are all yours. No need to cover shipping or pay for them...just give your favorite charity what you think they are worth or drop a few extra dollars in the collection plate on Sunday. Either way...

Again...just let me know by PM which of you is still in need.

And thanks to everyone who's hookin us poor handloaders up. I find it amazing you can't simply go to Midway and buy the damn things.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It looks like I am pretty much hooked up, so send ORD a PM, Chiller.
</div></div>

Good deal, Ratbert...I sent Chiller a PM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any of you FGMM shooters sitting on a stack of 10rd plastic trays you'd like to get rid of for the price of shipping and a 6 pack of beer? I'd really like to get my hands on 30 or 40 of them. </div></div>

Ratbert, if you want I only have two boxes, but I'll ship them to you via UPS if you want.

Maxwell

I appreciate the offers, guys, but I think Chad and LoneWolf have got me hooked up. No sense in getting greedy.

Send me a pm by month's end to remind me, I may have a bunch of these-and brass by the second week in April.

Ratbert,
I live in Statesville and I don't keep them I always give them away or trash them. I will hold on to a few and if you don't need them I will shoot them Chiller's way. I will check the armory and see if we have any stacked up in there. I keep our FGMM brass to reload but I use the little plastic box things. I also learned the FGMM brass sucks in an LR308. It eats it up and leaves marks all over the head of the brass from the ejector. In a buddy’s AR-10 it does the same thing so I guess it’s just the soft brass but it really sucks because I get the brass for free&#61516;. But my 700P really likes it so it’s ok I guess.

Damn, i threw away around 70 of those trays before i put my stuff in storage