• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Field Day

Minx

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2010
Orlando, FL
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VRPo-OH2lcQ&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VRPo-OH2lcQ&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

..good thing he hit his head. Nothing valuable up there!

Re: Field Day

Bro?
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jolly roger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bro?
crazy.gif
</div></div>
I stand by my original statement.

Jollyroger, "cool story, bro" is a phrase used when you pretty much don't give a shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jollyroger, "cool story, bro" is a phrase used when you pretty much don't give a shit. </div></div>

That's kinda ironic to me, when I couldn't care less I'm certainly not gonna put forth the effort to say so.

Funny video, gave me a laugh!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Minx tried that before</div></div>
You mean you haven't had some sort of blunt force trauma to the head? Definitely had me fooled.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jollyroger, "cool story, bro" is a phrase used when you pretty much don't give a shit. </div></div>

Guess I am too old. I usually say what I mean or just keep it to myself. Times do change, don't they?
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jolly roger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jollyroger, "cool story, bro" is a phrase used when you pretty much don't give a shit. </div></div>

Guess I am too old. I usually say what I mean or just keep it to myself. Times do change, don't they?
wink.gif
</div></div>
Yeah, its just a sarcasm thing. I don't know why it's caught on amongst the yougin's but I'm guilty of it myself.

god damm it's a buffer rodeo, he did those in college and in police and fire academy till someone went and broke an arm. good times

I thought everyone had to do that. I was talked to a few times for doing stuff with a buffer when I was in. Never use them on a car or pickup. The command does not think it is cool. They are also not to be used to give a quick polish to the toes of your boots in the morning. Back when I was in all you had to have is black and shiney.