• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fierce carbon barrels

I wouldn't buy anything from Fierce, buy a bartlien or proof....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: FredHammer
Not a blank, but a member of another forum I'm on bought a new Fierce rifle that had no rifling. Doesn't inspire confidence for me.
That wasn't even the worst part. How the Fierce company handled the issue was absolutely disgusting. I hope the word gets out about Fierce.

Between myself and a few friends I have shot a dozen or so fierce rifles mostly with carbon barrels. All were easy to load for and at least .5 moa.

Reactions: army sniper
Between myself and a few friends I have shot a dozen or so fierce rifles mostly with carbon barrels. All were easy to load for and at least .5 moa.
Pray that you don't need their customer service.

Heck, I want to hear the story about the smoothbore musket barrel. 😂
It's a post/thread from the slide. In a nutshell:

Dude buys a Fierce rifle and notices stiff recoil and missing the paper at close range zeroing. Sends it to Fierce to have it looked at. Fierce sends it back saying its all good. Dude gets same stiff recoil and sideways bullet hits. Looks in barrel and there is no rifling! Dude had to sue Fierce and won. I'll let you find the thread so I don't get anything wrong.

FYI, my last Proof Research carbon barrel blank was less than what Fierce is asking. Stockys runs several sales a year, Frontrange has good sales as well. Call up Evolved Ballistics and see what they can do for you. Proof also has more options for lengths, twists, contours, and calibers.

Thanks for the info guys, I had one of these barrels on order with RedHawk rifles but called and switch to a 22in proof.

Reactions: FredHammer
Pray that you don't need their customer service.
I too am having a problem with them taking me around in circles any suggestions on getting them to honor their warranty the shot sheet they sent said they used 143 eld Hornady bullets I cannot get this rifle to shot 1 1/2” and I have change the scope several times