• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FIght Gone Bad

RayDog

Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2001
Fort Collins, CO
Last workout my gym had us do for 2010 was Fight Gone Bad.
To those that have done it... you know it's a good way to end the year. I went in with my legs smoked and now they are cooked.

For those that don't know it
1 minute wall ball 20 lbs 10"
1 minute Sumo Deadlift HIgh Rows 70lbs
1 minute Box Jumps 24"
1 minute Push Press 70 lb
1 minute row for calories
1 minute rest repeat 2 more times

Your doing each of these exercises as many times as possible in the one minute. Each rep is counted and added for score at end of the rounds.
It's a hard workout

Re: FIght Gone Bad

makes my body hurt and I have not even done the exercises.

FGB is a CrossFit classic. It is also used as a fundraiser by lots of gyms forWounded Warriorsand other worthy charities. It is one of those you love to hate.

Done it a couple of times. I am sure I will do it again and am not looking forward to it.

Push presses kick my ass too.
vman- try it and tell us how FUN it is. I know what you mean but when your done I don't think you'll be saying "that was fun"

The one thing about this workout that I've noticed after watching people do it live and in videos on the web is that everyone seems to lay on the ground when done.

It is a true ass kicker

Il check it out... not sure what a push press is but im sure a video will tell.

You know you have pushed yourself when your on the floor after a workout, go white as a ghost, or vomit...

laugh.gif