• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

[film] Sako 6.5x47 Lapua

Bevan

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2009
Made a short film about my rifle after some questions were asked about it as seen in previous films. Sako 75 in 6.5x47 Lapua. Film has rifle and cartridge overview, and a very small amount of LR shooting, and some hunting footage with the rifle.

Film 4: Sako 6.5x47mm Lapua - YouTube

Wow, you live in a beautiful country. That was amazing footage of you walking/hunting in the mountains. Thanks for making this video. Nice rifle setup too!

Yup, that's the South Island of New Zealand - an outdoorsman's paradise. Nice video :)

Very nicely done. That is a very solid rifle you have built, with premium choices in components and the relults show it! I enjoied the hell out of this video, thank you for posting.

GUDSTUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really loving my BeanLAND 6.5x47Lapua....................SHE'S gonna be POISON on game this year!!!!!