• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Final Assembly: "Guns and Roses", "Dad", and "Tactical Ryder"

LRI

Lance Criminal
Minuteman
  • Mar 14, 2010
    Sturgis, S. Dakota
    www.longriflesinc.com
    I'd like to start this off by first telling the story. The LRI M700 Group Buy has introduced us to a whole new audience of clients. One in particular is a USA Lt Col. who's spent the last several months in Dirkka-Dirkka-Stan. He's been our single biggest client in the GB. 12+ barreled actions to date with 4x more scheduled to be inbound.

Top it off, he's a new father as of a couple days ago. The timing was perfect as we were finishing up the matched pair of H/W builds. Wellz, Kalli gets baby fever at the drop of a hat which resulted in a trip to Scheels Sporting Goods.

"Tactical Ryder" is where this ended up. :)

Red Ryder BB Gun
    Dot Sight
    Desert theme Multicam to match Daddy.

I can't wait for a phone call in about 6 years describing entry sweeps and spackled holes in the living room walls...

Fun stuff.

Congrats to Matt, Kathy, and little Axel.

LRI

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

Last edited:
    I'd have to use those rosy things for weight bars or
    something after I shot them out.

Nice work. RR is a classy touch.

That BB gun brings back memories of me, getting my ass spanked when I was a kid.
    No way as cool as this one though.

Chad, Kalli, LRI gang,

I am speechless... I was leaving the hospital after my first solo (well sort of solo, the nurses were looking over my shoulder while mom was getting some deserved rest) change, feed and cleanup, and I decided to stop for a moment to check out the Hide since Chad suggested he had something special going on with our family build. Uh, this is pretty special alright, downright awesome. When I said I trusted you and Kalli to finish the builds up, I had no idea this is what LRI finish-up means! I guess these sweet things will look even better in real life. Kapow! Now I am back to speechless.

Here is Axel and monkey talking about how cool things will be when they get out of the NICU. I overheard something about a shooting match and that Axel would let monkey squeeze off a few rounds. This is gonna be good!

And Chad, six years, I was thinking about half that. Either way, I will call and let you know! Thank you for this and all your other work. Amazing.

Wait a second.... 2 days ago you had a post showing off that impressive "guns and roses" engraving. Today the complete rifles are done.... I can promise you one thing, Longrifles will be building my next rifle (and BB gun)... That is just plain awesome!

Love the subdued LRI in the paint job too!

Please keep us posted on Axle vs. monkey shooting match!

First off, congrats to mom and dad! Second, those are some great looking rifles. That's out of control.

Cool stuff. I see a Group Buy on painting up first rifle for those of is with little ones.
    Congrats on the little one. Looks like he is holding his own pretty well for being in the NICU. Taking care of really sick people is my job and It still was no fun having my daughter in there. Best wishes and nice rifles as well.