• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Final: Trump 1 Mexico 0

Yep and they are going to let yourselves beat each other into spiritual exhaustion.

It would take whole lot of boots on necks to turn this boat around and I imagine when ones killed to a certain number they begin to become a bit disenchanted with all the killing. Even when its your job or a matter of survival one might start to wonder if it’s worth it.

My larger point is that is right where they want things. A population disenchanted and without a spiritual standard. Begging for peace, security and some assemblance of normalcy.

It is a trap basically. And I’m trying to point that out.
Bro and what I'm trying to tell you is:
1. You're not smarter than most of us. Many of us already know what you know
2. There are people who will ignore the street fight and go on hunter-killer missions against the elite

Such nice thoughts, I was just hoping it would be Chicago Cali, DC and NYC,, but I am on board with your scenario

Which is why you need more effective ways to eliminate the surplus population.
Nuclear war, Asteroids, Ice Ages, Plagues, starvation turning the cities in on themselves, long term power failures or supply disruptions.
Local warlords, the ideas are limitless. Unfortunately most all of them won't happen easily.

I'm still rooting for a giant asteroid smacking into somewhere around the Atlantic, taking out both sides of the ocean filled with evil and the impact waves setting off Yellowstone and bringing on the next ice age. I think that will take care of everything nicely.

Last edited:
Bro and what I'm trying to tell you is:
1. You're not smarter than most of us. Many of us already know what you know
2. There are people who will ignore the street fight and go on hunter-killer missions against the elite

Well I’d still be lost in the sauce if anything was up to me. I’m not trying to be smarter or preachy but sincerely pass on real practical knowledge one can use if they choose to take a closer look for themselves.

To the point directly, what you describe fighting is the negative part of God’s plan. And honestly kicking against what is written in stone may not be as wise of a tactic as would be aligning oneself with the plan and using the wisdom from above to shelter from the storm.

I respect that God may mean many different things to many different people. And much of this will be irrelevant to many and sound like spineless pussy wallow.

But the key here between pussy wallow and higher wisdom received is in understanding the season. We are a long way off from 1776 and many are going to fulfill the plan by standing in its way.

I don’t know. I’m supposed to pass on and warn. I don’t take any pleasure from this world for it. If it wasn’t so I’d be charging right in with the best of you when that time came.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Well I’d still be lost in the sauce if anything was up to me. I’m not trying to be smarter or preachy but sincerely pass on real practical knowledge one can use if they choose to take a closer look for themselves.

To the point directly, what you describe fighting is the negative part of God’s plan. And honestly kicking against what is written in stone may not be as wise of a tactic as would be aligning oneself with the plan and using the wisdom from above to shelter from the storm.

I respect that God may mean many different things to many different people. And much of this will be irrelevant to many and sound like spineless pussy wallow.

But the key here between pussy wallow and higher wisdom received is in understanding the season. We are a long way off from 1776 and many are going to fulfill the plan by standing in its way.

I don’t know. I’m supposed to pass on and warn.
Why should I take your warning any more seriously than anyone else's?

I don’t know. I’m supposed to pass on and warn. I don’t take any pleasure from this world for it. If it wasn’t so I’d be charging right in with the best of you when that time came.

I hear what you are saying. It says in Matthew 24, that many things shall come to pass before Jesus return. Nations will rise against nations, people will be cold and turn on each other that used to be neighborly, Christians will be persecuted and killed for their beliefs, there will he famine and earthquakes, what’s right will be wrong and what’s wrong will be right and many other things shall come to pass. While all of these things, are part of the plan, as you say, I don’t believe that God doesn’t intend for us to defend ourselves. That’s what makes the US special. We are one of the only countries in the world where civilians can have arms, the fore fathers knew that the right to defend oneself is not granted by gov but my God himself therefore only he can take it away. Once the gov tries to enforce its will while taking up arms then you will know. In fact in history many wars were started when the people got to the point of having to defend themselves against an oppressive gov. The problem is, many of them started too late and were already disarmed. The US has always been kind of the last bastion of hope. At any rate, imo, we aren’t just supposed to roll over as Christians. Once someone tries to come after your God given rights then imo you have a duty to protect yourself and your values. With that said, your guidance is wise. In other words, guard yourself and your values by any means necessary but don’t join the offensive in inciting violence. Meh, it’s late. I didn’t explain my point well but maybe someone will get it. I don’t feel like retyping all that out lol.

Even Jesus told Peter to take a sword on his journeys and if he didn’t have one then to sell what he had and get one. That says go defend yourself in black and white. Just my .02 cents.

Last edited:
I hear what you are saying. It says in Matthew 24, that many things shall come to pass before Jesus return. Nations will rise against nations, people will be cold and turn on each other that used to be neighborly, Christians will be persecuted and killed for their beliefs, there will he famine and earthquakes, what’s right will be wrong and what’s wrong will be right and many other things shall come to pass. While all of these things, are part of the plan, as you say, I don’t believe that God doesn’t intend for us to defend ourselves. That’s what makes the US special. We are one of the only countries in the world where civilians can have arms, the fore fathers knew that the right to defend oneself is not granted by gov but my God himself therefore only he can take it away. Once the gov tries to enforce its will while taking up arms then you will know. In fact in history many wars were started when the people got to the point of having to defend themselves against an oppressive gov. The problem is, many of them started too late and were already disarmed. The US has always been kind of the last bastion of hope. At any rate, imo, we aren’t just supposed to roll over as Christians. Once someone tries to come after your God given rights then imo you have a duty to protect yourself and your values. With that said, your guidance is wise. In other words, guard yourself and your values by any means necessary but don’t join the offensive in inciting violence. Meh, it’s late. I didn’t explain my point well but maybe someone will get it. I don’t feel like retyping all that out lol.

Even Jesus told Peter to take a sword on his journeys and if he didn’t have one then to sell what he had and get one. That says go defend yourself in black and white. Just my .02 cents.

Yes thanks for the well thought out reply. The diciples carried swords for a similar reason and Simon Peter must have been well versed in arms to lop off an ear without taking a mans head.

There are many things written that are meant to impart Gods wisdom. For instance there is an evil time where it is said to be silent. There is also a time to agree with an adversary. And yeah I’m pretty sure it is well frowned upon for a man not to protect his family as well.

We were gifted brains. I think the expectation is we are told what will happen and should be ready to bob and weave to some degree to get to where we are needed as Gods plan rolls through.

There are also many idioms and figures of speach that I don’t think are many times interpreted well, but this isn’t really the place to dive into that.

But yes certainly defend as necessary. The thing is we know God plans for the entire world to fall into the hands of the king of Babylon. My earlier point was meant to say not to try to avert what is meant to happen. But to use the info given and our heads as best as possible to plan for and move through that space in time and then let God fill in the rest.

Hollow victory, largely lip service.

Mexico will follow through, for a while. Then nothing.

Seeing is believing.

The tariffs will be imposed; just a brief delay.

The Mexican government is just an extension of the Cartels.

Mexican officials who thwart the Cartels in any meaningful way will be doing dirt naps shortly after.

Greg

Reactions: ArmyJerry

Peter and the disciples were actually told to sell their cloak to get a sword. If you’ve ever spent time homeless or couch surfing you might realize the importance Jesus put on buying a sword when he told them to sell their cloak to buy one..

Peter and the disciples were actually told to sell their cloak to get a sword. If you’ve ever spent time homeless or couch surfing you might realize the importance Jesus put on buying a sword when he told them to sell their cloak to buy one..

You are right! I couldn’t remember the exact words! Great illustration on the importance of his words and careful use of them!

Reactions: Snipe260

Interestingly enough he said that at the last supper and the disciples were very quick to respond "We have 2 on us right now"......
It seems back then everybody might have understood why you needed to have the latest assault weapons on hand.

I just got an article in my feed claiming that all of the concessions that Mexico gave were things to which they already agreed in private negotiations with others months ago. Discuss.

LOL. MSNBC
Rachel Maddow
1lh4ab.jpg

Reactions: thejeep and lash
LOL. MSNBC
Rachel Maddow
1lh4ab.jpg

I would have accepted “the tariff threat accelerated the time table fir those items to which Mexico already agreed, and further expanded on Mexico housing asylum seekers,” as reported here:

This has been a test of your ability to have a thoughtful discussion with salient points of rebuttal. But you failed. You get a zero.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of your fellow countrymen and specifically the people posting here in the pit, id say 95% of the people here are not party members, but America Firster type freedom coreligionists (freedom being the religion), who dont care about the bu;llshit you care about in your pathetic bibble with your pathetic life,,, these people here are doers not hand wringers...

Take your sad attempt a pot stirring somewhere else before I agree with everyone elses assessment of your future.

I would have accepted “the tariff threat accelerated the time table fir those items to which Mexico already agreed, and further expanded on Mexico housing asylum seekers,” as reported here:

This has been a test of your ability to have a thoughtful discussion with salient points of rebuttal. But you failed. You get a zero.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of your fellow countrymen and specifically the people posting here in the pit, id say 95% of the people here are not party members, but America Firster type freedom coreligionists (freedom being the religion), who dont care about the bu;llshit you care about in your pathetic bibble with your pathetic life,,, these people here are doers not hand wringers...

Take your sad attempt a pot stirring somewhere else before I agree with everyone elses assessment of your future.

Sorrr, Jer. The fucks I give for the opinions of Internet A-holes cannot be detected with an electron microscope.

Yet here you are and posting them all along ya lying bitch,.

You and Fig and cornhusker and deersniper clearly are incapable of thoughtful discussion. I won’t accept the attitude that This forum is only for shooters who share a certain opinion. You don’t get to enforce an echo chamber for the emotionally retarded. I’m putting you all on ignore.

how close minded of you putting people on ignore while accusing them of creating an echo chamber bereft of other opinions.... oh the leftist insane irony.

Funny shit really.

You and Fig and cornhusker and deersniper clearly are incapable of thoughtful discussion. I won’t accept the attitude that This forum is only for shooters who share a certain opinion. You don’t get to enforce an echo chamber for the emotionally retarded. I’m putting you all on ignore.

But yes certainly defend as necessary. The thing is we know God plans for the entire world to fall into the hands of the king of Babylon. My earlier point was meant to say not to try to avert what is meant to happen. But to use the info given and our heads as best as possible to plan for and move through that space in time and then let God fill in the rest.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Fighting is part of the equation, clearly. The time will be obvious. The moment will be recognized.

Most, some of the time, are willing to debate your assertions about policies and ideals.
Sourcing a non biased article will be far harder than formulating an opinion.

R

Last edited:
Ain't that the truth. I like https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ , because they don't try to do the impossible and find a modern news source that's unbiased. They pick the best two opposing views and post those. In 2019 America you really have to read both left and right to have any idea what's going on, though I doubt any honest person would deny that there are ten times more progressive news outlets than conservative ones. Pretty much the other side squeals FOXNEWS all the time because their bullshit doesn't work if there is a single source pointing out that the Emperor's new cloths don't exist.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Carafano pretty much completely debunks the Maddow piece, which is really just a more partisan amalgamation of the NYT story, which is really all Maddow does. She regurgitates the farthest left talking points in her own__________way.

Reactions: cornhusker86
Most, some of the time, are willing to debate your assertions about policies and ideals.
Sourcing a non biased article will be far harder than formulating an opinion.

R

True that. It seems like every news source cherry picks facts and analyses to fit their agenda, so I’m always checking underlying facts, looking for rebuttal articles, etc.

I used to have a bump stock.
It was fun till I added up round count.

Rattle box novelty whose best redeeming quality was emptying brass at indiscriminat targets quickly.

Kept one for shtf in case needed suppressive fire. Gone now.

It does piss me off they were rolled over on by so many.

Not sure where the line in the sand is for me, truth being told but it's not far away.

Guess some will call me a puss but I have a lot at stake to risk over an item that sucked anyway.

That’s one small step for ......

The Dude ran a descent framing business and provided a majority of workers in the area, but was an illegal and never paid taxes, now the legals is having to get off the couch.....