• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finally, a bag just for your shorty 2.0 folders

Re: Finally, a bag just for your shorty 2.0 folders

I know that Nick is super busy, but I've been waiting since June for my rifle case. I can't seem to reach Nick.......Hunting season is approaching at the end of this month and I still don't have a case for my rig.......Maybe by Christmas?????? PAT.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know that Nick is super busy, but I've been waiting since June for my rifle case. I can't seem to reach Nick.......Hunting season is approaching at the end of this month and I still don't have a case for my rig.......Maybe by Christmas?????? PAT.</div></div>

PAT, You ought to check out this thread.

Looks like I will be getting in on this. I saw the above post and it cleared out the few reservations I had from reading through this post.