• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Finally finished my Bolt Action rifle

SurvivingMN

Private
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2014
Twin Cities, MN
I have finally finished putting my bolt action rifle together and hope to get it out tomorrow and zero it. Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture.

Attachments

• Remington 308P.jpg
    Remington 308P.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 8
Looks great I love the krg! Details, thoughts and range report please I've been eyeballing the whiskey 3 for a while.

Looks great I love the krg! Details, thoughts and range report please I've been eyeballing the whiskey 3 for a while.

I will definitely post a range report once I get it out. Hopefully that's today. I went with the krg X-ray due to it being slightly lighter.

More to follow, looking forward to see how she shots.

Details on rile are:
Remington 700p .308 SA
KRG X-ray chassis (with spigot mount, overmolded cheek piece,adjustable cheek piece, and adds spacers)
Bushnell Elite Tactical 3.5-21x50 G2DMR
Seekins 34mm low rings
Timney 510 trigger
Harris bipod

I was able to make it out yesterday. Thou it was late so the available daylight was quickly leaving. After I got it zero'd I was able to get one 5 group shot. I excluded the flier on the picture due to the idiot behind the trigger. All in all I was happy with it's performance for its first outing. Now all I need to do is work up some loads for it.

Attachments

• 1st outing Rem 700 build 92714.jpg
    1st outing Rem 700 build 92714.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 6