• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finally finished my build!

signal5

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2007
tx
Ok Santa came early and I finally finished my build. Now I Just need to get out and shhot it. Too bad I gotta work the next few days.

2011-12-17130853.jpg

Re: Finally finished my build!

not really a clone of anything just built it with the parts I wanted.
SPECS:
DPMS recievers
Troy rifle length handguards
JP adjustable gas block
Raineir 20" select barrel
a2 stock
Magpul MIAD grip and mags
GEMTECH HVT can
larue scope mount
weaver tactical scope

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: signal5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not really a clone of anything just built it with the parts I wanted.
SPECS:
DPMS recievers
Troy rifle length handguards
JP adjustable gas block
Raineir 20" select barrel
a2 stock
Magpul MIAD grip and mags
GEMTECH HVT can
larue scope mount
weaver tactical scope </div></div>

Ha, I guess I didn't look at it very carefully. >_<

Ok finally made it to the range. I was attempting to sight it in with another of my co workers spotting for me. Once I got onto paper my shots were not grouping. Then I noticed the scope was loose and I didnt have the torx wrench to tighten it. So I couldnt see how it grouped. But I did find out it that it functions correctly. We were tired after a full day of firearms training so we went home. I will try again soon. Oh and its painted with krylon.

well im not proud that I forgot to take a torx wrench to the range. oh well.