• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Finally Got My AIAW Folder

samnev

First Sargeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 16, 2010
    Surprise, AZ
    It took a while for me to decide but with Sean's help @ Mile High Shooting I choose the AIAW 24" folder with a Breitland barrel, T.A.B. GEAR sling, Atlas bipod, extra mag and a Nightforce NXS 8-32X56 scope with ZS, HST and a MOAR reticle.
    I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet because of the lousy weekend weather. But range day will be tomorrow.

DSCF0190.jpg

Re: Finally Got My AIAW Folder

Breitland?

Nice stick!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Breitland?

Nice stick! </div></div>

Should have said Bartlein Barrel, I am getting to old. Can't keep the names of things straight these days.

great choice man, i love mine. Mile High is A plus in my book. awesome to deal with

You're gonna like it even more once you start putting rounds down range.....just sayin'. Can't wait to hear what you say when you post your range report.

Congrats on the AI!

Nice stick. Do you run you sling backwards?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Truckman11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very NICE..... </div></div>

+1

Mile High has been great to me and when there is an AI rifle involved...even better.

Congrats,
    Tyler

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice rifle. You're sling is on backwards though.
    smile.gif

</div></div>
    Thanks for the correction. Sling is reversed as we speak.
    blush.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sales@MileHigh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That rifle looks familiar...

-Sean </div></div>

Yes it does. Thanks for all your help in getting it.
    smile.gif
    smile.gif
    The weather was so lousy, rain, snow and a morning temp of 19 the match was rescheduled. I didn't get the rifle until Saturday. J&G had customers literally waiting out the doors Friday so it didn't get logged in until Saturday. Additionally Fedex delivered later than usual but I got to see it Friday. Didn't make any difference as Fridays weather was crappy as well.
    Today is range day, range was closed yesterday, so ill see how it shoots today. I might have to work up some new loads. What was extremely accurate in my TRG might not be accurate enough for the AIAW.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hypno</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice rifle!

(although Ai's are built for lousy weekend weather)

wink.gif
    </div></div>

Thanks for the kind post. They may be but at my age I am not.
    laugh.gif
    laugh.gif

Beautiful. Really looking forward to your range report.

How does it compare to your TRG?

Awesome gun, I have an AX338 and I'll never look back to customs. Do you have any issues with that 8-32 as far as elevation?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L3IRQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome gun, I have an AX338 and I'll never look back to customs. Do you have any issues with that 8-32 as far as elevation? </div></div>

Not at all. I zeroed it at 100 yards and have about 75% of elevation adjustment left. I run the same scope, but older version, on my TRG 22 and have no problem getting out to 600 yards with plenty of adjustment left.