• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

FINALLY got my tAR 5.56

WVshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2012
NC
Not really a precision rifle but I thought I'd throw this up. Just got this thing after a 1.5 year wait. I'm not sure any gun is worth a 1.5 year wait but I was too curious to pass it up when I got the email that they were ready to build it. This is my first LaRue product and so far it seems pretty nice. The machining is pretty impressive and the upper to lower fit is the best of any rifle I've owned yet. Should get a chance to use a buddies HDMR tomorrow at the range to see what kind of accuracy potential it really has but I mostly plan on using it for run and gun stuff with a red dot or a 1-6.

Pretty sure it's got the wrong trigger in it but hopefully I can get that remedied. Here's a few pictures for anyone interested.

We just got one of those into the shop today. We just throw them on Gunbroker for suggested retail and a bidding war ensues from all the guys dying to have one, but not willing to wait a year.

A 16" PredtObr went for a mint a couple weeks ago.

I guess the real value of a product is whatever someone is willing to pay.

It's a very nice rifle and lighter than my LWRC, it surely is a nice piece.
I tried a few different loads through it with the best results from the 62 grain match ammo I had. With the mid length gas and the surefire brake it shoots really flat and soft. It's extremely easy to keep center target hits rapid firing and moving.

Last edited: