• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finally got USO SN-3 Mounted

LongDistance92

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2008
Plain City, OH
Well after months of not getting it fixed, I finally sent my Surgeon .308 to Randy at R&D so he could fix my Surefire Brake because the dumbass who built the rifle mounted the damn thing wrong so....My USO showed up Friday and ironically my Surgeon and my new .260 showed up too so here's my latest setup for the Surgeon (damn rifle has had like seven different scopes on it lol)

205wdc9.jpg

2el8k2b.jpg

USO Specs are:

3.8-22x44 SN-3 ERGO
Mil Scale Gap Reticle Illm. Green
35mm Tube
USO Rings
Erek Knob 1/10 Mil
M40 Knob 1/10 Mil
Anodized Type III O.D. Green

Re: Finally got USO SN-3 Mounted

Beautiful looking rifle, I like that swirl. The scope color works well with it.

What was the deal with the Surefire brake?

OD Green Type III ewoaf I forgot to mention that

The Surefire brake when I first got it had the brake actually touching the shoulder of the barrel so there was no gap between the barrel and the back end of the brake and because of that my SF .308 suppressor could not lock into place and would not mount so I had Randy fix it for me
grin.gif

What are the colors and percentage mixture in your McMillan swirl stock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dagger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are the colors and percentage mixture in your McMillan swirl stock?</div></div>

I believe it's 33% OD Green, 33% Tan, and 33% Grey

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GTr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dagger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are the colors and percentage mixture in your McMillan swirl stock?</div></div>

I believe it's 33% OD Green, 33% Tan, and 33% Grey

</div></div>

...and the remaining 1% is pure awesome

Very nice rig; sure to serve you well
smile.gif

Matthais_31