• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Finally joined the club

Outlaw45

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2007
Iowa, USA
Finally got my 7wsm dialed in and found a load that shoots good. 168 VLD under 64.0gr of H4831sc. Using Shooter App to true my velocity this load is running 2895 f/s. Had a nice day today with almost no wind so I thought I would try and break into the 1000 yard club for the first time. Found a nice place to put my target and drove back and setup at 1005 yards.
10051.jpg

The white spot in the center is the target. Took a couple of shot to get on the target, but after that I was consistly hitting it. Now I just need to tighten the group up a little. Oh by the way I forgot my rear bag and had to use a folded up stocking hat. I'll blame that on the group size. HaHaHa.
10053.jpg

Re: Finally joined the club

Nice shooting, what are the details on your rifle?

Re: Finally joined the club

Stiller Predator short action
Krieger 24"
7WSM
McMillian A3
Jewell trigger at 2 lbs.
Nightforce 5.5-22x50

Built by Gordy Gritters