• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Finally Sniper's Hide Scope Tracking Targets

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Ordered 5 a few days ago, here is the promo code for 20% off SHTRGT18 great people to deal with.

Darn was looking forward to this but no shipping available outside of the US

Mine will be delivered tomorrow, been waiting 2 1/2 months. Wanted the hide targets and I also got a 20% discount and as per Joseph @ B2B a free gift with my order SWEET.

Now just need that cool scope tracking stand Frank had in a picture. What's the name again?

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS UPDATE !!!!! I received an email from Joseph D. Mecomber the sales manager @ BOX TO BENCH he wanted me to let our international hide members know they will be filling international orders very soon and you can email him [email protected] let him know what you want.. contact him and get them orders in. Jack

Last edited:
    INTERNATIONAL ORDERS UPDATE !!!!! I received an email from Joseph D. Mecomber the sales manager @ BOX TO BENCH he wanted me to let our international hide members know they will be filling international orders very soon and you can email him [email protected] let him ok now what you want.. contact him and get them orders in. Jack

Yes Sir.

Just let us know what your interested in. International shipping is very expensive 23.70-25$ US from the USPS.

Thank you
    Box to Bench Precision, LLC
    www.boxtobenchprecision.com

Ordered already but missed the discount code, annoying.:-(

Looking forward to using these targets instead of my home measured ones.

Mine were delivered today plus a little swag thanks B2B Joe..........jack

What is the formula to calculate the turrets offset?

was there a video of you shooting/explaining these targets? what's the dimension and spacing?..

was there a video of you shooting/explaining these targets? what's the dimension and spacing?..

Edit: You shoot at the same bottom point each time but as you dial your elevation turret up the bullets will hit progressively higher. As Frank said, each is 3.6" apart which is equal to 1 mil at 100 yards. If you dial all the way up to 10 mils you should go from hitting the bottom center square dot to the top center square.

If you mount your scope in a humbler so as to not be shooting then you would point it at the top point and as you dial the reticle would move down.

As you dial your elevation turret up it is actually moving your aim position down. At distance that means you have to tilt the barrel up a bit higher which allows you to compensate for the bullets drop but since we are keeping it at 100 that means the barrel is actually getting pointed progressively lower as you dial up.
    If your bullets hit where they are supposed to then you have a properly tracking scope. If they hit elsewhere you can measure and see just how skewed your scopes elevation travel is.
    You could get a secure mount like the targetusa mount or make your own version of a scope humbler and then not have to shoot the target to see the results.

Last edited:
    Reactions: ra2bach
    You shoot at the same top point each time but as you dial your elevation turret up the bullets will hit progressively lower. As Frank said, each is 3.6" apart which is equal to 1 mil at 100 yards. If you dial all the way up to 10 mils you should go from hitting the top center square dot to the bottom center square.

As you dial your elevation turret up it is actually moving your aim position down. At distance that means you have to tilt the barrel up a bit higher which allows you to compensate for the bullets drop but since we are keeping it at 100 that means the barrel is actually getting pointed progressively lower as you dial up.
    If your bullets hit where they are supposed to then you have a properly tracking scope. If they hit elsewhere you can measure and see just how skewed your scopes elevation travel is.
    You could get a secure mount like the targetusa mount or make your own version of a scope humbler and then not have to shoot the target to see the results.

got it, thanks. I found LL's "tall target" video that explains the process but I was looking for the dims of the grid and the squares. it just so happens I got home last night from out of town and my targets had arrived.

the background grid is 1/4". the large squares are 1.5" and the individual white/black squares inside are 3/4".

the aiming square and the circles are not exact measurements (that I can tell with my desk ruler) but I bet they're either MOA or MIL equivalents that are close to 3/8" and 3/4" respectively.

I like the concept and the quality of these. I'll be hitting the range Thursday for their first spin.

again, thanks...

Spice, maybe you know the formula for calculating the true scope click?

Assuming I’m spice what you dialed on the turret / what it actually moved= what your turrets actually adjust.