• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearm adds that make you say WTF?

Re: Firearm adds that make you say WTF?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Accurate out to 1500 yards?

Is that whether the buyer does his part? Or the seller? </div></div>
Either one needs to switch to CRACK LITE for that to happen.

I just emailed the guy to see what load is accurate for him at 1500 yards. I'm sensing it's going to be the super explosive Wolf fmj's.. We'll see

I suppose it depends on what his idea of accurate is?

"I betcha' I can hit that hill over there". No you can't thats gotta be almost a mile Rufus!. Hold my beer and watch this. pow! Dang you hit that big ol' patch uu' dirt on the right side.
Told you it was akrut. Now give me back my beer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I suppose it depends on what his idea of accurate is?

"I betcha' I can hit that hill over there". No you can't thats gotta be almost a mile Rufus!. Hold my beer and watch this. pow! Dang you hit that big ol' patch uu' dirt on the right side.
Told you it was akrut. Now give me back my beer. </div></div>

lol

Wish I saved the Ad in the "Little Nickel Ads" a few weeks ago here in Washington;

For Sale,AK47 custom made in China in 1964,lots of gold Medallions and Dragons,$2600.

This may not be verbatim,but this is the gist of it.

"DPMS lower with 26" upper custom chrome lined barrel, custom lower grip, picanny rail, Burris scope. This weapon can be modified. This weapon is accurate out to 1500 yards.

Serious buyers only. "

Haha, any serious buyer isn't buying that. Wonder if it also has a custom Burris scope, everything else is "custom"...

You can spend a day looking at some of the descriptions on Gunbroker and laughing. The sad part is some of them have some decent stuff, it's just not gold plated and diamond crapping the way they think it is.

Shucks, I wanted that 1500 yd rifle, but by the time I clicked on the post, it had been removed by the seller.
Just my luck, too.

After i informed the buyer that it was not a DPMS lower and it was in fact a Bushmaster lower, he replied "that i didnt know what i was talking and that i should go back to being gay and those shots are accurate all day long" He even was gracious enough to call me a "niga" spelled just like that. He seems like a bright one
laugh.gif

[email protected] is the guy's email address in case anyone wants to inquire about the gun....please tell me he is on here

"This post has been deactivated by the seller. You will no longer be able to contact the seller, but the post is retained for your convenience."

I went to go email (harass) him but apparently he got the hint and deactivated the auction...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DPMS lower... OK.

Some sucker will buy it. </div></div>

I've learned one thing here - you are right about that - someone puts the word "Sniper" on a rifle on Gunbroker and asks 3 times it's value and inevitibly someone will buy it.

Kinda like that "FBI issue" Unertl Marine Sniper scope on AR-15 a while back for $9000, someone probably bought it...

I should sell some "Sniper" bamboo flutes, maybe I can get $300 for them!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackWhiskey</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> German Tactical Sniper

This one's not as good but I got a kick out of it today. Hope you do too. </div></div>

That one doesn't look like it could shoot a pellet with out falling apart !!

I to shake my head and say WTF !!

that's a 1,500 yarder all day long niga, where you g's been?

Oh shit.. I hate to say that thing is posted where I live. I bet with a little work I could find out who it is. I think ive seen it posted before on a local car forum and the first time it sold for 650 or something like that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about this one...?

http://www.turners.com/shop/gundetail.php?id=8207 </div></div>

Theres a sucker born every minute. Ufliest gun Ive seen for a while.

Go on Gunbroker and punch in "rare". There's a lot of rare out there. T

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jdramsey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I came across this add a moment ago and it had me saying WTF... Anyone have others that top the WTF factor?

http://www.armslist.com/posts/33657/ohio-rifles-for-sale-dpms-custom-m4-sniper-rifle </div></div>

wouldnt the overall length of the cartridge exceed the mag length to get a .223 bullet to go that far and still be stable?