• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearm friendly web, email, domain hosting....

winxp_man

Firearm Pimp
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2009
Sacto, CA
Any one use or know of firearm friendly companies that host domain, web sites and emails for companies??

I have had things done with Blue Host and just got on the phone with problem and their policy is not firearm friendly. Sucks and I can write a few kinnnddddd words at the situtation but they are entitled to their views no matter how much bullshit they sound. Excuse was that a firearm website can allow 12 year olds to even by firearms. Yea anyways..... Looking to see if anyone has any other good hosting places that are 2nd A friendly. Thanks

It depends on what state server is situated in. And yes, a lot of hosting companies deny to take any kind of reputation risks. At the same time, making any big online shop work without a dedicated server is a hell of a problem. And so, I understand, why the OP is so much desperate. BTW, OP, you can try contacting my hosting company. The instant dedicated server they gave me is perfect. Maybe they will help you too. Just maybe. I don't really know if they are firearms friendly. I only know that their servers are good. Give it a shot. Maybe you will get lucky.

Thank you for the info! And you are dead in with the problem. If only one knew how many company’s I have contacted about this and many are not willing to host any thing related to firearms and parts sales. Yes perfectly legal in the US. But if a company tells me they will not host a website of such business what does one do? You can only look else where.

On a side note the world we live in how really is shitty and these asshole liberals are making worse by catering to the idiots that vote them in. (Well in some states. Here in Kommiefornia they get illegals votes and pretty much a walking in office promising the idiot sheep free shit!) so companies are starting to not want to host what the assholes of this world deem bad because their fuming feelers are hurt but a guy running firearm business! SMH!