• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fireworks.........

Do y'all not have a garden hose to wet shit down?
Sure, got 7 of em. No need to water em down if they get left in a 20x30 blacktop basketball court though. And it usually rains on the the 4th round here, or at least the last few years and projected to this year as well.

Started kind of small when fireworks became legal in Michigan, the show gets a bit bigger every year. My in-laws have a cabin in northern Michigan on a couple hundred acre lake. They all chip in and my wife and I purchase all the fireworks and I do the show. A bit over 2 grand worth this year. The neighbors all love it and we have a bunch of boats lined up out on the lake to watch. Lasts about 40-45 minutes. Bought a remote control ignition system and if it works right I'll get to sit up on the hill pushing buttons and watching this year instead of being right under them with a propane torch.
Can’t get my neighbors to partake, but this would be the ultimate goal. We are the only house in our “area” that does big fireworks. Hopefully one year, some of the closer houses will join in.

image.jpg

I am gona have some fun

Had one of the best shows we have ever done last night. Since the price of fireworks went up did more tannerite and watermelons. :) Saved the big mortars for last.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
We blasted a few last night as well. Kids had a good time.
6B032123-0633-486A-8254-8CB651809F62.jpeg